• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CrewPASS Now!...EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the sake of your sanitiy...FILL THIS OUT!!!

CrewPASS Now!
Urge Your Federal Legislators to Press TSA to Improve Airport Security Screening.

It took me less than 30 seconds to send an email (or if you want, you can send a printed letter as well) to my elected officials regarding CrewPASS. Everything is already done for you, all you need to do is fill in some info. and that's it. Takes less than 30 seconds! All pilots, F/A, etc. should take the time and write to your elected officials. Click on the link below, which will take you to ALPA's CrewPASS website and after reading it, scroll to the middle where it says "Take Action" and fill out the info.

alpa -- CrewPASS Now!

I did it a few days ago. Good post.:beer:

done..I love how the LAME mods on APC locked th thread. Must be their ANTI-ALPA owners. That place gets lamer by the day.

done..I love how the LAME mods on APC locked th thread. Must be their ANTI-ALPA owners. That place gets lamer by the day.

The didnt like ANY of my avatar choices either! I mean whats so bad about two unicorns doing it? Or a cloud guy's anus bleeding (If you've seen the cartoon you know its funny) or "The Hoe Depot" in the shape of "The Home Depot"...

Sometimes I wonder...now I dont have an avatar there....

..but long story short they closed the threads because when you send your information you give the advertising agency that ALPA outsourced to the right to send promos to your home and e-mail.

Sneaky...sneaky...

Done...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back