• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cream of the crap!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got picked up first and then the DAL crew called in. The van driver asked us if it was OK to get them & I said yes. Whan we got him the DAL Capt tried to say we had to get off. The driver said since he got us 1st he would be happy to go drop us off and come back for them. Well the DAL crew got on and the Capt bitched all the way to the hotel. I told him to quit acting like a spoiled little baby or get off. The rest of his crew started laughing their asses off. I guess this guy was a pretty big jerk to them too.

Let's all recount stories of encounters with jerks from other airlines. That ought to generate a 400 page thread. We all have jerks, fortunately they are far outnumbered by the good people from all companies you meet and work with every day.

Why would anyone have to drive home from your house? You could just move your trailer to their part of the world!
Don't you just hook it up to your 72 ford pickup and put air in the tires?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, the pickup's on blocks out front. And, once I got hired at AWA I got me a Double wide. Somebody stole the tires off it now its stuck too. Its a good thing I live so close to the airport I can just put my gear in the shopping cart and walk.

No, the pickup's on blocks out front. And, once I got hired at AWA I got me a Double wide. Somebody stole the tires off it now its stuck too. Its a good thing I live so close to the airport I can just put my gear in the shopping cart and walk.

You're killing me man!:laugh: :laugh:
LMFAO!

Rode in the same van with a Delta crew in MHT about a year ago. The F/O was a great guy, the Capt seemed "disconnected" and ( as we found out later that evening) the F/A's ROCKED !!!

So, you are into elderly women? Did you do them while watching murder she wrote on cable? To each their own.

Even worse was a couple of years ago when I flew a charter flight to Cabo (yes, someone has to do it). We had this non-rev couple wondering if they could please hop on the crew van because they were a pilot/FA couple and they would sure appreciate it....turns out they weren't even DAL! The captain should have told them to go stuff themselves, but he didn't, so we were very cramped in a somewhat small van (the whole crew, pilots and FAs) so these freeloaders could avoid a taxi fee.

Oh my God! They weren't even DAL? That must have been a horrible experience! The nerve of some people. Who do they think they are asking to ride with a DAL crew? :eek:

Got that and more. Even had career where I worked with lots of strange symbols... non-airline symbols G.L., man you got a one track mind.

As for my letter, I was gonna' date the General's sister, but after her Flavor of Love appearance she went all "hollywood" on me. I don't mind too much, but her nails are gettin so long she can't even drive herself home from my house anymore.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:pimp:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back