Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bugs

Greetings to all:

Just got off the phone with Charlie Cafaro in MDW. It's for real. See you all in Big D.

Mike B

Congrats!!

Congrats to you all & to those who haven't even received their calls yet but will be shortly. Went to the new hire party last night & saw two of the new hire classes, lots of poolies & they were all dry!!!

Thanks for hanging in there & having your lives on hold for so long. I know we lost some but you'll be happy you waited, just ask the guys who will throw the party for you!!!

Again congrats & good luck,

cheers,

Got My Call

Got called by the Assisstant CP from Dallas. Very friendly. He said sorry we had to wait so long and welcome aboard. Also said I would get a package soon and to bring my wife to Dallas for the first couple of days of benefit discussions, etc. I would post his name but it ended in "-rowski" and I am sure I would butcher it!

ACP in Dallas

I'm pretty sure that was "Dumbo" who called you.

Bob Dombrowski
Captain/Asst Chief Pilot
Flight Operations Dept
Dallas, TX

Probably a good name to write down!

Best of luck at SW!

FJ

Congrats Gusy and Gals

Congrats to all....just spent our first day in Big D and the Welcome, etc was GREAT....CLASS ACT. We will look forward to hosting your party when you arrive!

THE CALL

I also recieved the call this morning. The second sentence out of his mouth was "we have postponed some classes..."

After I caught my breath, he let me down easy and told me was just kidding. I still have an uneasy feeling in my gut, but that will pass.

Congrats to everyone else, and good luck to the next waves to come.

mike

I keep telling myself...Don't get too excited, nothing is official yet, wait until the CP call. Well, I got one...it's official. Got the call from the DAL CP yesterday and now have commenced getting excited. Congratulations fellow ex-poolies and I look forward to meeting ya'll when you get here.

Latest resources

Back