• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coyote Works flight kit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My Coyote bag just showed was on the doorstep when I finished a trip today. The thing is awesome - lots of leather, really built, and the skidplates are muy tactical. I'm in love. My Office Depot nylon racer finally gets a rest. I will give credit where credit is due - the nylon el cheapo (American Luggage branded) survived 5 years of commuter life without ever going AOG.

That would pretty much go for any bag on either side. That, to me, is a design flaw in the airplane and not the bags that go in there.

But yes, one should be careful removing and placing one's bag in the box.

With a leather bag, the leather would give a little. Metal does not give.

Aside from the skid plates (if you buy them), what's the diff between a Coyote Works "saddle" flight case and a Scott jumbo bag? I have a Scott bag and the Coyote one looks identical, including being about the same price. And the bags are both "crafted by hand in Texas." What, did some disgruntled Scott employee start their own company? I had never even heard of Coyote bags before reading this thread.

:confused:

Dad bought it for you huh? LOL

It must be nice to have dad pay for everything. Some of us aren't as lucky.
But, how is that any different from your SUGAR daddy buying you everything?

Oh yeah, that's right, you have to be on your knees a lot of the time. Silly me... I knew that.

Gotta run and pay the bills for this month... including the Student Loan. Down to less than $5,000; when we get a REAL signing bonus out of the company next negotiating round, I can just pay it off!

Aside from the skid plates (if you buy them), what's the diff between a Coyote Works "saddle" flight case and a Scott jumbo bag? I have a Scott bag and the Coyote one looks identical, including being about the same price. And the bags are both "crafted by hand in Texas." What, did some disgruntled Scott employee start their own company? I had never even heard of Coyote bags before reading this thread.

:confused:

The two guys who own the company are XJT FO's. They have contracts to replace all our company in aircraft binders as well as contracts with many other companies to do the same. SWA and CAL come to mind. Nice guys and I wish them the best. Just two guys who started a company in their garage. They now have a couple employees.

Main difference is the coyote bag is all leather and carbon composite were other bags are leather over pressed cardboard. The composite makes it much stronger and durable.

I have one and it is great, the selling point for me is whe you lift it the top doesn't bow at all..Its built like a tank. I definitely suggest the stainless steel kick plates they handle the curbs well..

Oh yeah and the binders are great too!!

Do you have to pay for your own flight bags at CAL?

We got ours free the first day of class at ExpressJet.

I think most airlines give them to new hires.

No I think you are wrong.
I think only airlines that don't pay enough for you to buy a 300 bag. or want the right to search your (their) bag at will.
my .02 cents

But, how is that any different from your SUGAR daddy buying you everything?

Oh yeah, that's right, you have to be on your knees a lot of the time. Silly me... I knew that.

Gotta run and pay the bills for this month... including the Student Loan. Down to less than $5,000; when we get a REAL signing bonus out of the company next negotiating round, I can just pay it off!

Ouch...somebody needs a hug.

Latest resources

Back