Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could this be the start of the END of Southwest Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah...I'm sure those Eastern Scabs knew that eventually even though Valujet came within days of shutting down that Airtran would rescue them and Southwest would buy the whole thing so not too worry.....Fact is, they had nowhere to go but corporate,Valuejet, Atlas, Miami Air......a few slipped in here and there at decent airlines.....95% did not......

The number one guy at Valuejet/Airtran (now) was ironically a striking Eastern guy who then went to USAIR then Valuejet after we were furloughed......he was legendary after that....no one could believe he would go work with Scabujet....unemployed or not.....

Which brings us back to the beginning of the thread....the end of SWA.....
While you are scanning the forums and financial pages waiting for the newsflash that SWA has shutdown.....I'll be happily going to work for not just a great airline, but a great company.....

Enjoy your pointless vigil....maybe you can get Fudgepacker to sit with you and hold hands while chanting an Inuit Mantra,placing a curse on our Balance Sheet and SLI......

Last edited:
Eastern scabs...they're everywhere. We even have one. Looks like SWA has a few too.

Yeah...I'm sure those Eastern Scabs knew that eventually even though Valujet came within days of shutting down that Airtran would rescue them and Southwest would buy the whole thing so not too worry.....Fact is, they had nowhere to go but corporate,Valuejet, Atlas, Miami Air......a few slipped in here and there at decent airlines.....95% did not......

The number one guy at Valuejet/Airtran (now) was ironically a striking Eastern guy who then went to USAIR then Valuejet after we were furloughed......he was legendary after that....no one could believe he would go work with Scabujet....unemployed or not.....

Which brings us back to the beginning of the thread....the end of SWA.....
While you are scanning the forums and financial pages waiting for the newsflash that SWA has shutdown.....I'll be happily going to work for not just a great airline, but a great company.....

Enjoy your pointless vigil....maybe you can get Fudgepacker to sit with you and hold hands while chanting an Inuit Mantra,placing a curse on our Balance Sheet and SLI......

Eastern scabs...they're everywhere. We even have one. Looks like SWA has a few too.

Yep, we do have a couple....but posting a list of interviewees in all the pilot lounges was pretty effective in a least two regards.

One, we were able to give the secret handshake with the Chiefs and let them know what " great" guys the Eastern Scabs were and how fantastic it would be if they, too, were at Southwest....(for some reason they never got hired)

Two, all the Navy guys would just flat out tell the Chiefs that under no circumstances should they even consider hiring this "GOMER".......

Sorry Fudge.....

Sacha,

Unless the vote fails they are ALL coming over. Maybe it's time to start treating them like family instead of............

Gup

You know, Sacka, the great thing about you is that you have no problem with using racist pejorative names in your posts. Of course, you've established you're a pro at name calling. But why you insist on reinforcing your racist credentials mystifies me.

You know, Sacka, the great thing about you is that you have no problem with using racist pejorative names in your posts. Of course, you've established you're a pro at name calling. But why you insist on reinforcing your racist credentials mystifies me.

So calling you a "GOMER" is racist? It's what everyone in your squadron called you....deal with it

Calling someone a "racist".... The last thought that comes from the mind of a clueless "GOMER"

Please read the new SWA guys post about his first year pay....then look at your pay....do it over and over till you head explodes.....

Good for your wife! Sad for you.

Haven't seen such a Whiskey Delta in years. Are you SERIOUS? Bragging about your wife's pay on FlightInfo.

Dude, you need a life. Or live through your wife's. You need some type of affirmation. After reading your posts, you seem like that type of guy.

Sorry that SouthWest pilot made your wife actually have an orgasm one night. Maybe you can get one to give you a tip someday.

Till then, keep it up. This is great entertainment!

Do you fly for a fractional? Your business model is broken and you probably will be out of a job soon. Then you can get paid to give Southwest male pilots
orgasms. You're right, this is entertaining. Lee's wife is probably hotter than your blow up doll named "Butch."

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
Listen here you fruitloop, you're nothing more than a complete bollocks.
Now on to drinking my 1995 Louis Roderer Cristal.

More like you drinking old Milwaukee. You sound like a complete idiot. Go back to cooking fries at Wendys or your shrimp on the barbi. What did Lee call you again? Oh yeah, a wanker! LOL!

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
I guess OYS can answer since the General Lee version of you conveniently logged off once the bet was offered up-
Your call OYsix- we know your the same dude- the bet is offered to each of you
~~~~

Cmon man....crickets out of you and your other stage name when a bet is offered up??---- don't offer up that dribble when you've been called out

Latest resources

Back