• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Costco kirkland rollaboard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was very happy with my PNS bag but I will agree; 2 or 3 of my zipper handles are gone. After I wore out the original wheels I installed two high quality roller blade wheels, smooth as silk now! I never had problems with screws coming out.

You guys got to be f'in kidding me. What kind of weak dick pussies are you anyway? Complaining about the weight of a bag with wheels that you roll.

These are the kids rolling their school books to school because a backpack may harm their couch-hewn physique.

The PNS bag is an overpriced pile of metal with cheap screws and haphazardly assembled. I had every zipper fall apart, every zip handle come off, every screw constantly loose, and that all started not long after owning the bag. The razor sharp edges ruined my shoes too.

The only positive is that it balances with a flight kit.

Quote to repair was 175.00.

Sounds to me PNS decided to target airline pilots as a market that would be willing to pay $400 for a bag thinking they would get their moneys worth. Doesn't sound like it's particularly high quality for the price nor do they provide the customer support you usually get when you buy a high quality product. It certainly doesn't cost them $175 to make any repairs needed.

Do these Costco bags you folks speak of fit in the overhead of a CRJ?

The super old ones did if packed lightly CRJ 200.
They fit into the cockpit luggage compartment CRJ 200.

No problem with the 700 reg or next get or 900.

The newer ones, I believe the same.

Costco took mine back after 10 years, just had to find a manager that agreed that this was a real Kirkland bag since design changed a couple times over the years.

Personally, I use Club Glove.
Very light and will fit down the isle of any RJ.
200 in the cockpit compartment
700/900 yes if inserted soft side down.

Latest resources

Back