Corporate to Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bestpilot said:
Duude! Like how you be knowin Jimmy Buffett? Dude, next time you see him, tell him ole bestpilot says "Yo, James, WAZZZUPPP, my brother?"

TRUST ME, he'll remember me. Sonny, Ty Guy's my boy, and 737 Captn extrORDinAIR, so don't be hatin!

Ty, after researching your posts, I find that Best Pilot always posts near you or for you. Therefore, Ty is Best Pilot. You're busted Ty. Give the ebonics a rest.

Einstein said:
Ty, after researching your posts, I find that Best Pilot always posts near you or for you. Therefore, Ty is Best Pilot. You're busted Ty. Give the ebonics a rest.

Hmmm...good work!

Ty, you trying to be Izzy or something?

Einstein said:

Ty aint me an I aint no Ty Guy, but I just lucky to be workin fer da Tranny and runnin dat checklist from time to time, cause Ty Guy's da freaking DUDE!!!!

Sonny Crockett said:
Hmmm...good work!

Ty, you trying to be Izzy or something?

Duude, are you like Collin Farrell???

Say hi to like ole Jamie Foxx fer me. TRUST ME, DUDE knows who I am!!!!! AWWWW YEEAAAAHHH!!!!

bestpilot said:
Duude, are you like Collin Farrell???

Say hi to like ole Jamie Foxx fer me. TRUST ME, DUDE knows who I am!!!!! AWWWW YEEAAAAHHH!!!!

Collin and Jamie will be in the Movie this summer

Einstein said:

Just like Einstein and Uppercrust. Seems like you have an alter ego also.

Melon said:
I am currently flying for a 91 department, but have several thousand hours 121. Will Airtran hire guys in this situation? I was not furloughed but left for greener pastures, and while it has been an improvement I am still very interested in "da tranny". I have several internal recs if this is an issue. Thanks.

As long as you meet the 121 PIC requirements they'll definately consider you. Call up those internal references! Good luck.

Einstein said:

Good work Einstein!!!

Einstein said:

That's funny....Looking at your posts (all 16 of them) they are worded just like the scared little boy who hid behind chuck/lawman screen name. Grow up chucky, your annoyance is noted...You'r busted chuck/lawman/skyfly/texas jock strap/einstein.....

Of all the replys, only like 3 related to the thread. Gee, Flightinfo is getting like my email inbox; mostly just spam but a few actual messages.

Thanks fo the replys to the peeps who be tryin' to help a brutha from another mutha fly fo da Tranny!

Latest resources

Back