Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Melon

Big Member
I am currently flying for a 91 department, but have several thousand hours 121. Will Airtran hire guys in this situation? I was not furloughed but left for greener pastures, and while it has been an improvement I am still very interested in "da tranny". I have several internal recs if this is an issue. Thanks.

as long as you have the 121PIC time.

Melon said:
I was not furloughed but left for greener pastures, and while it has been an improvement I am still very interested in "da tranny". I have several internal recs if this is an issue. Thanks.

Awww Yeeaaahh!! Dude's interested in da Tranny!!! Freaking awesome. Duude, tap dem references cause they needs to be gettin you on board and stuff!!!

Awww yeah, Jethro and da boyz, get Ellie Mae to be settin up another chair at dat cement pond, and set aside a few cold brewskis for good ole Melon. Naw, Elllie, give him da good stuff, not the cheapies we be saving for the Ty Guy!

bestpilot said:
Naw, Elllie, give him da good stuff, not the cheapies we be saving for the Ty Guy!

Save the cheap stuff for someone else. I'm for quality over quantity. . .

Ty,

Take Buffett off of your Avatar, trust me he thinks you are a dork!

Sonny Crockett said:
Ty,

Duude! Like how you be knowin Jimmy Buffett? Dude, next time you see him, tell him ole bestpilot says "Yo, James, WAZZZUPPP, my brother?"

TRUST ME, he'll remember me. Sonny, Ty Guy's my boy, and 737 Captn extrORDinAIR, so don't be hatin!

Sonny Crockett said:
Ty,

Wow, Dork!.......Coming from....who?....the guy who not only has Sonny on his Avatar, but the guy who actually calls himself Sonny Crockett??.......make sure the stones you're throwing aren't going to break your own glass house.

Whatever.....

Citrusflyer said:
Wow, Dork!.......Coming from....who?....the guy who not only has Sonny on his Avatar, but the guy who actually calls himself Sonny Crockett??.......make sure the stones you're throwing aren't going to break your own glass house.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Latest resources

Back