Corporate to Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Melon said:
Of all the replys, only like 3 related to the thread. Gee, Flightinfo is getting like my email inbox; mostly just spam but a few actual messages.

Thanks fo the replys to the peeps who be tryin' to help a brutha from another mutha fly fo da Tranny!

It's ALLLL GOOOOODDD!!!! Internal Recs and like maybe one a dem AirInc thingies would be helpin you be gettin on wit da Tranny!!!

Duuuude, bunny trails is what ole flightinfo is all abouts. Some peeps do nuttin but worrry abouts who is who.

Are you Einstein??????? Naw, just playin.

I hope you gets to be a Tranny someday, cause dat would be great freaking karhma!!!!!!!!!

LCC's own Forum

Why is it that every time someone asks a serious question about ValueJet it turns into a childrens posting area? Why do all the VJ people have such chip on their shoulders? I believe that the LCC's should have their own Forum area where they can play all day and night with each other.

Melon said:
Of all the replys, only like 3 related to the thread. Gee, Flightinfo is getting like my email inbox; mostly just spam but a few actual messages.

Thanks fo the replys to the peeps who be tryin' to help a brutha from another mutha fly fo da Tranny!

Yeah...its getting rediculous around here.

moresky said:
Why is it that every time someone asks a serious question about ValueJet it turns into a childrens posting area? Why do all the VJ people have such chip on their shoulders? I believe that the LCC's should have their own Forum area where they can play all day and night with each other.

Ahh, I see it's "Nutless Newbie" time again. . . . another recent registration that exists only to throw dirt at AirTran. Smells like "Uppercrust" to me. . . .

Valujet will have been ten years ago this May . . . . time to give it a rest. And Crusty Boy, you need to get yourself a job and a life.

Latest resources

Back