Corporate Jobs in Florida

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sonny Crockett

Anyone know if anyone is hiring in Florida?

Ocala-Ganisville to Key West....?

Anyone? Anyone?

Guess we are all in the SAME BOAT!

What types do you have?

What types do you have?

DC-9,B757,B767,A320,Ba-4100,Ba-3100...and the next one will be a Corporate Type but I will need a Conditional Job Offer (WIA Funds)

Oh I see, did not realize that they needed a conditional job offer to get the funds. With those types I do not know of anything.

Oh I see, did not realize that they needed a conditional job offer to get the funds. With those types I do not know of anything.

You don't need a "Conditional Offer" but it would speed up the funds and approval process. (At least it did back in 2003)

From what I've seen central FL is dead as a door nail. Most of the management and charter companies have let most of the pilots go or have gone out of business.

I have never seen it this bad. Not even after 911.

How long have you guys been on the street?

South Florida

I took a Part 91 job in Florida at the end of last year. Beginning of this year it turned into Part 135!

I haven't heard of a single position since I moved here. Tough times.

It's going to be pretty hard to get a job if you need an offer, get approval on funds and then go to training. You'd be very lucky to find someone willing to wait that long if they really needed a pilot....there are plenty of people with each and every type rating knocking down doors for a job at the moment.

In my opinion you need to pick an aircraft that gives you the most potential of an opportunity and get the type. It's not the greatest option but I think it gives you a better chance than waiting.

Whatever you do, good luck and hope you find something.

Latest resources

Back