• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Corporate Jobs in Florida

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't need a "Conditional Offer" but it would speed up the funds and approval process. (At least it did back in 2003)

if i were you, i'd find an operator that would say they will hire you if you get type rating X, then they just "lay you off" when you get back from school.

if i were you, i'd find an operator that would say they will hire you if you get type rating X, then they just "lay you off" when you get back from school.
Do you think that some corporate department would open themselves up to a fraud investigation for no reason. While I understand your sentiment, wanting to help a fellow pilot out, I doubt anyone would be willing to break the law to do it.

Do you think that some corporate department would open themselves up to a fraud investigation for no reason. While I understand your sentiment, wanting to help a fellow pilot out, I doubt anyone would be willing to break the law to do it.

ignorant meet south florida, a sunny place for shady people.

The WIA isn't like having a parole officer. They just need to fill the squares since they paid out a bazillion bucks in the '90's to buy 737 types.

There was a guy with a 737 certificate who would "hire" people conditionally after 9/11 then furlough them.

The Government can't find its a$$ with both hands, let alone track down this type of "fraud".

TC

I don't like to be negative but Florida is just not the place for corporate jobs. Orlando or Tampa, maybe a few, but south Florida, really nothing but crappy charter outfits. There are a few large corporate jets based at PBI but that would be a very tough nut to crack.

The corporate jobs I have heard of in Orlando were with real estate developers, who aren't in great shape these days. There is an outfit in Daytona Beach with a couple of late model Gulfstreams (not sure what model exactly.)

Latest resources

Back