• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Corporate Ethics in the Fortune 50 Departments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a Chief pilot, I look for guys that have experience and are willing to admit thier mistakes. Too many guys in this industury have egos too large to admit when the're wrong or take the time to check the experation dates on the chips in the snack basket. I like guys that are willing to swallow thier pride and clean a lav or grab a vacum. I don't want a total type "b" personality but I don't want to argue with someone when I need something done.
It's not easy to find good people. Nut one thing I look for is someone that says to me... Just tell me what kind of pilot you need and I will be that man.

Ya mean service the lav? ($10-20 tip) or get the gloves on and scrub that $hit down after a flight?...thats not ego, thats nasty.

As a Chief Pilot (due to ego, aren't we all?) I want a guy who concentrates on his job - flying safe, being efficient, and keeping the boss happy by constantly thinking ahead.

He/She would need to be experienced, thorough and resourceful - including calling the aircraft cleaners upon arrival at home to be sure the crapper gets cleaned and the plane gets vacuumed.

I like pilots with pride.

Last edited:
Everyone gets the "help washing the airplanes/pulling out the honeypot/vacuming business" atleast once in their career, usually having the ink of their new SIC ticket bleeding through their slacks. I can say with certainty that I have never seen the pilot of a G550 or GLEX asking line support for a vacuum or emptying the lav solo.

Latest resources

Back