Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coporate Pilot selling out needs advice!

• Thread starter The Natural
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Natural said:
I want to know where I'm going to be next week, ya know. Pay is good, QOL sux.

Which regional is best to work for and to commute from hawaii???

A junior west coast base, I guess is what I'm looking for.

A schedule I can make as close to 2wks on and 2wks off, I know thats a dream.

Upgrade time, I dont care at this point.

Fantasy Airlines!

ilkwamh2 said:
If you think your QOL sucks now, you definitely don't want to commute from Hawaii. What kind of schedule do you fly now? If you really don't want to commute, look into Island Air. There is a post on here about them, I'm sure you can find out a lot. And I think you are home almost every night with them.

-W

This is my schedule.. 80 hrs month generally and alot of the trips start like this.

"ring...riinnnng"

"hello"

"Whats going on what are you doin?"

"Nothin."

"Do you want to fly me to some one horse town have a buisiness lunch, then I think tommorow I'd like to go to vegas, or toronto."

"Sure, when will you know for sure about tommorow?"

"Sometime tommorow"

"Alright, when do we leave today?"

"Can you do an hour? or 2 no hurry"....

These guys have it good, its going to suck for them when i leave.

You can make more than 23k first year if you put yourself on the will fly list. I am on first year pay and at the rate i am at i will be closer to 26 or 27k. Still nothing to brag about but better than people make it out to be plus i avg 14 days off a month. All that info is based on a 4 on 3 off or 3 on 4 off schedule that i have had on reserve. Good luck.\\

90k in 3-4 years he is smoking crack!!

How i wish it was true though!

Superpilot92 said:
You can make more than 23k first year if you put yourself on the will fly list. I am on first year pay and at the rate i am at i will be closer to 26 or 27k. Still nothing to brag about but better than people make it out to be plus i avg 14 days off a month. All that info is based on a 4 on 3 off or 3 on 4 off schedule that i have had on reserve. Good luck.\\

90k in 3-4 years he is smoking crack!!

How i wish it was true though!

He's smoking pole too. I hope he reads this thread. You know who you are b1tch!!!

What is WP???

WP is the IATA code for Island Air. Have you looked into them? I think they fly Dash-8s. Their website is www.islandair.com and you can send them a resume at [email protected] or fax at 808-836-1226.

Starting wage is $22/hr., which is actually not too bad, but hard to live in Hawaii, but you have a suga' mama'.

This is my schedule.. 80 hrs month generally and alot of the trips start like this.

"ring...riinnnng"

"hello"

"Whats going on what are you doin?"

"Nothin."

"Do you want to fly me to some one horse town have a buisiness lunch, then I think tommorow I'd like to go to vegas, or toronto."

"Sure, when will you know for sure about tommorow?"

"Sometime tommorow"

"Alright, when do we leave today?"

"Can you do an hour? or 2 no hurry"....

Yeah your schedule sounds like Sh!t. I'm sorry.

-W

Look up the thread Island Air. The last post I read is that they are advertising in the paper for pilot's. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back