Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Contract" Pilot involved in ATL rape????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bandit60 said:
By reading the article that was posted, it said he was on his way to work in Ohio. Isn't there a fractional based in Ohio? I could be totally off base.

I think Flight Options is based in CLE.
and
of course Netjets as stated above.

Still in jail

Just saw on tonights news that it was a charter pilot. He was on a flight from FL with the vicitim. He says she agreed to have sex with him in the stairwell of C24. Who has sex in public with people all around?
Anyway, no affiliation with ASA what-so-ever!

OK... how the h*ll does an 'Options pilot gain access to a "restricted access stairwell"...?

Second, not that I'm advocating sex with a 16-year old, but if she follows him around the airport, into an enclosed stairwell,,, well, let's just say that if she was screaming "NO!" someone would likely have heard her. Not that it matters for his career (or future LIFE), bringing me to point # 3:

Ultra Grump said:
He's a pilot with Flight Options.
Not anymore he's not. Can you say 20 years, elligible for parole in 7-10?

All over a piece of tail. "Dumb*ss". :rolleyes:

According to the news it wasn't a restricted stairwell at all. For those not familiar with ATL, gate C24 has lower-level boarding gates. There is a public stairwell that will take you to the lower-level gate. It's so public, in fact, that I doubt they were alone in the stairway when the alleged incident took place.

sweptback said:
According to the news it wasn't a restricted stairwell at all. For those not familiar with ATL, gate C24 has lower-level boarding gates. There is a public stairwell that will take you to the lower-level gate. It's so public, in fact, that I doubt they were alone in the stairway when the alleged incident took place.

Hmmmm.... The linked article shows a picture of what is obviously a restricted access door, but of course there's no way to tell if it is the portal to the stairway in question. The still picture looks like it was captured from the video linked at the top of the report.

The mug shot they include doesn't suggest to me that the fellow was in uniform, it looks more like a gray-collared button-down or polo-type shirt.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back