• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Contract Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why include my flightinfo times in the answer? DUDE get over yourself, these times are 2 years out of date...

...because its a huge part of the equation, if you wanna admit it or not. as chey mentioned, the insurance diff is not that great, no matter how much you think you are carrying. its all based on experience, which is directly linked to flight time. moral of the story...if the diff is that great, you either need to A) find a different underwriter or B) get some more flight time :D

other than that, 300 a day sounds great for the young yahoos...

Last edited:
The original question is about pay... The insurance is something I have been round and round with several underwriters, Its not about MY time or my co-captains time. We have an owner pilot as well. With that thrown in the mix.....nuff said. its just a 350...

Thanks for your input, I think $300 a day will work.

...its just a 350...

LOL...that quote cracks me up.

when you go to Flightsafety single-pilot, they will tell you on day one..."Welcome to the hardest type ride of any currently produced airplane"...but hey, its just a 350 :laugh:

We heard the same thing. Great airplane, this proline 21 is nice. Just waiting on the WAAS software to come out.

Typed PIC?

What would be an average PIC (obviously typed) daily rate? Are there two different scales?

One scale with training paid (recurrent, etc.)?

One scale pure daily rate, no paid training.

......when you go to Flightsafety single-pilot, they will tell you on day one..."Welcome to the hardest type ride of any currently produced airplane"...but hey, its just a 350 :laugh:

I heard the same thing at FSI. I only have two Type Ratings, the BE-30 and the G-IV. Interestingly, I found my BE-300 single pilot Type Ride to be a tougher (actually, "busier" is probably a more accurate description) Type Ride than the G-IV, though the G-IV was a far more difficult airplane for me to learn, due to the complexity of the aircraft systems, FMS and Flight Guidance automation, procedures, etc.

Latest resources

Back