Contract flying in China

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GSXR600

Does anyone know if the standard practice for agencies in China or Asian countries when employing contract pilots for 1 or 2 years is to provide housing or to provide housing allowance? What are the standard perks one should be looking for?

Sorry never done this before.

housing isn't cheep in Hong Kong and Tokyo, 6-8k USD monthly housing allowance is pretty standard in those cities.

Last edited:
Going good. In a jet again. Woefully underpaid but oh well. Tons of hot babes in this town. Too bad they are all barely half my age. PM on the way.

What, cuz I'm not an expert on flying in China I don't know anything about aviation?

No, because you speak of things in which you clearly have no Idea about, makes you an ignorant tool.

Do yourself a favor and just shut your mouth.

No, I just pass along what I'm told. I had two shots at EMB gigs in China and have friends flying there. One thing I know for a fact--it wasn't gonna' cost 6K a month for housing. Maybe Shanghai and Honk Kong are different, but Tianjin and some others were not even close to that much. Kiss my tail feathers you anonymous, big talking, keyboard bully. You're so big hiding behind your monitor. Zzzzzzzz.... I forgot--you know *everything*. I will be sure to note that in your epitaph when you bury one radome first. Clown.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back