Contract 757/767

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G100driver said:
Just goes to show all the airline guys are screwing up the market. ;)

PS A 2000 guy can expect between $800-1200 domestic and $1000-1500 international.

I feel the heat from the flames right now! Keep in mind that there are lots of well qualified B767/757 guys that are looking for work and not all of them are age 60+. The Falcon 2000 is certainly a little more scarce and probably deserves every bit of it. Now on the other hand if you are just contractng and also paying for your annual recurrent you really need all you can get. Just a note, you cannot just throw any old airline pilot in the seat of a 76/757, unless you are doing some sort of bone yard ferry work. The stuff at BFI, that you and I know of requires a formal training program and check ride under Part 125, even though Part 125 on the surface has no training requirements, just checking. (long story) The new Part 125 as I understand it, w allow a "current" part 121 pilot to slip in the seat and be legal from the git go.

Having said all of that, 1,500 a day sounds really high for any G2000 position. I don't think those rates are consistantly paid on the GV or GLEX? On the other hand go for the gold everytime and you
might be suprised what a good company will pay for quality. In my new life, we just hired two FA's and they both average 100K, plus all the bennies. Very nice!

Just having a little fun ....:bomb:

The $1500 figure is for EASy. Contract guys are VERY hard to find and expect a premium .... especially at $$$ you are talking about for initial.

Last edited:
G100driver said:
Just having a little fun ....:bomb:

The $1500 figure is for EASy. Contract guys are VERY hard to find and expect a premium .... especially at $$$ you are talking about for initial.

You mean FSI is ripping off the EASy guys too? Imagine that... :rolleyes: TC

P.S.--All they're doing is "nurturing" a whole new generation of Simuflite customers.

Latest resources

Back