Continental

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Pkober,

I am keeping my phone with me everywhere I go.

BBB

Flyforyou said:
Congrats! When is your class date? BTW, I heard that we are increasing the hiring based on the projected block hours for next year.

Maybe 16 per week now. They're being killed on the IRO lines out of Newark which fly near 100 hours per month but only pay 70 since deadhead went to half pay in the last contract.

Does anyone know if meeting the CAL recruiters at a job fair helps any to get the much desired call?

CO Hiring

Hi Kaki,

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question.....however, the key seems to be a inside contact at CO. Best of Luck. I've heard that we have new hires going to the B756FO in EWR........ Also, stepping up classes to 18-24???
Fred

When you get on with CO consider going to GUM! Best held secret on the airline!
Used to pay second year pay with a 18 month agreement, but upgrades to B756/B777 would release you from the 18 months. Also, GUM pilots get $1100 per month taxable COLA.
Fred

I 100% agree that the only way to get hired at Continental is to know someone from the 'inside'.

So, I will make the same offer I made a few months ago...

So all you continental pilots out there listen up. I want to hire you!!!

$1,000.00 to anyone that can get me hired at Continental!

this is not a bribe, it is simply a business transaction. You have something I want. (Connections within Continental) And I have something everyone on the planet wants...Cash! (Not much, can take out loan if I have to)

It is a shame that all of us very qualified people out here cannot be considered for a Continental position simply because he doesn't know anyone that works there..

However, I am still keeping the faith.

P.M. me if anyone is interested in this.

Thanks

Pilottodd2 said:
I 100% agree that the only way to get hired at Continental is to know someone from the 'inside'.

So, I will make the same offer I made a few months ago...

So all you continental pilots out there listen up. I want to hire you!!!

$1,000.00 to anyone that can get me hired at Continental!

this is not a bribe, it is simply a business transaction. You have something I want. (Connections within Continental) And I have something everyone on the planet wants...Cash! (Not much, can take out loan if I have to)

It is a shame that all of us very qualified people out here cannot be considered for a Continental position simply because he doesn't know anyone that works there..

However, I am still keeping the faith.

P.M. me if anyone is interested in this.

Thanks

Make it $20K and you have a deal.

I don't know if CO recruiting attends all the job fairs. But, they did attend the one in DC last weekend.

Latest resources

Back