Continental

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ForgedBlade said:
Keeping my fingers crossed, I really miss the 757...

If what I was told by a friend who was just hired is true, you will see it again along with the 767. Training has apparently decided that due to the lack of 756 FO's, the next few classes will ALL go EWR 757.

Yeah, looking forward to it. Got the call less than 24 hours after the interview and have a 9/13 class date. Looking forward to coming to Houston.

I saw on of our old 757-300's at IAH as well, the ATA markings are gone! So sad, but glad that it will have a CAL paint-job soon!

ForgedBlade said:
Yeah, looking forward to it. Got the call less than 24 hours after the interview and have a 9/13 class date. Looking forward to coming to Houston.

I saw on of our old 757-300's at IAH as well, the ATA markings are gone! So sad, but glad that it will have a CAL paint-job soon!

Welcome aboard....

Who's been posting the class break down at CAL each week? Don't they start on Tuesdays? Anyone know who, how many, and where they're going?

Pig,
He started class yesterday. He might be too busy too post. I am kind of curious myself about the rumor that everyone is going 756. When do you start?

j3ben said:
Pig,
I am kind of curious myself about the rumor that everyone is going 756.

Not true. A few from a prior class got the 756 in EWR. Most have been assigned to the EWR 737

Last edited:
My friend went in to his EWR chief pilot to ask about the status of my application. His CP said that I am on the list to be called for an interview. Does anyone know what that means? Should I be expecting a call from CAL in the next few weeks or does it just mean that I am qualified?

BBB

I had the same thing. The CP said they would call in a month and I got the call one month later. Its a good sign.

Good Luck.

CLAMBAKE

Latest resources

Back