• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another question on reserve at EWR.. I vaguely recall that you were on call for all 3 NY airports when on reserve there? Someone want to refute that or explain? And.. what is the minimum callout time on reserve? If it is indeed for all 3 do you only have to be within x:xx of EWR?
Thanks

FlyboyPhil said:
Another question on reserve at EWR.. I vaguely recall that you were on call for all 3 NY airports when on reserve there? Someone want to refute that or explain? And.. what is the minimum callout time on reserve? If it is indeed for all 3 do you only have to be within x:xx of EWR?
Thanks

Check the 2nd post on this thread for reserve info.

The co-terminal stuff is still in effect, it carried over from the last contract. Basically, pairings can originate at EWR, LGA or JFK but the company has to provide parking, adequate non-public rest facilites, publications updates and company mail/intranet access.

IAH co-terminals are HOU & EFD.

To my knowledge, as a reserve scheduling can not require you to report to a co-terminal. The call out times are for EWR. They may ask, but you don't have to comply. They would just put you on a limo from EWR.

Latest resources

Back