Continental over SWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flopgut said:
These sorts of "awards" are meaningless.

Naw, bro, these awards are freaking EVERYTHING!!!

Duude, TWA was like the numero uno in on time and stuff, and like all kinds of peeps like freaking luvvved them.

Other airlines won all kinds of awards, and stuff, and then like, awww, never freaking mind

Ok,

I can watch a movie on CAL. I can get food at meal time on CAL. I get a comfortable seat on CAL. I don't have to look granny in the eyes for an hour on CAL. I can get first class on CAL. I can go international on CAL. I get nothing on SWA but some crazy FA trying to be funny in cackys.

Nothing personal. Just no-frills vs. frills.

I realize SWA has never furloughed and
The employees like to "HELP management out" to keep cost down

We do? I thought, I was helping myself out - I'm an owner of the Company.

Nothing personal. Just no-frills vs. frills.

Profits baby!!! As long as they both make PROFITS... FRILLS cut into profits in this current era of aviation. I'll take lean and mean any day.

SWA/FO said:
We do? I thought, I was helping myself out - I'm an owner of the Company.

Profits baby!!! As long as they both make PROFITS... FRILLS cut into profits in this current era of aviation. I'll take lean and mean any day.

Hey man just quotting some buds that work over there and do drink th Kool-aid. They actually take shitfor not picking up open time and for mocking guys that fly their asses off to"help out the company". One bud said he got chewed out while looking at another guys board? and commenting why he had so many trips and few days off. Just the messenger here.

Again we both know you can't really compare the two. Way too many differences.

Congrats to CAL. There is a difference, and ppl ought to getsomething different when they fly a "full service" airline. The expereince should be better than what we offer - CAL seems to have rediscovered their strength.

It also has nothing to do with job satisfaction. We offer a great product at a great price. I am treated well every day (even if my board is empty this month).

I'm sure it is great to work at CAL too - although I suspect my "happy go lucky" attitude, backpack, frosted hair and guitar would be less welcome ....

Did you notice SWA had a 3 rank next to quality of product. I would imagine it's because everytime I have to DH I'm sitting in trash not picked up by the FAs. Someone really needs to lay down the law on our ever increasing disgustingness of our aircraft.

Were you on time right? You have access to Pprune/SWAPA forum? You got paid for it, right?

SWA/FO said:
Were you on time right? You have access to Pprune/SWAPA forum? You got paid for it, right?

Who the *&^^$ are you talking to? Do you know how to use the quote function? Or do you feel so self important that you forget that sometimes these threads include more than just you?

Do YOU have access to the Pprune forum?, yes, then maybe you should spend more time there and less here.

Hey CFI wanta-be,

We do have a CFI forum here...why dont you go there. You're not a player here. :eek:

Do you know how to read these things? Top to bottom. I guess if you read the statement above my post you might have caught on to who I was talking to. Now go fly your rented C152.. Your instructor is waiting for you. :laugh:

ivauir said:
Congrats to CAL. There is a difference, and ppl ought to getsomething different when they fly a "full service" airline. The expereince should be better than what we offer - CAL seems to have rediscovered their strength.

It also has nothing to do with job satisfaction. We offer a great product at a great price. I am treated well every day (even if my board is empty this month).

I'm sure it is great to work at CAL too - although I suspect my "happy go lucky" attitude, backpack, frosted hair and guitar would be less welcome ....

Thanks and you seem to be more like the average SWA pilot I know......However I was surprised myself at how many guitar toten guys I fly with..great for long flight and something to do on the long overnights....as for the hair unless its gray or you are a 20 something new hire I can't say.

Thanks again.Fly Safe.

Latest resources

Back