• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BK airlines still get slots

Press ReleaseSource: Northwest Airlines
NWA Cargo Is Granted Additional Cargo Frequencies to China
Wednesday August 30, 12:05 pm ET Four all-cargo frequencies per week granted by U.S. Department of Transportation
EAGAN, Minn., Aug. 30 /PRNewswire

Bye Bye--General Lee

Continental has applied for passenger service. Our flights out of Beijing returning to NY are usually restricted because of all the cargo. Good for NWA to get the cargo runs.

General Lee said:
Wow, go for it. Have fun. You hurt my feelings....not.

Bye Bye--General Lee

That is the problem. You should be bothered that a gold elite customer has this kind of opinion about your product, but you don't and then you wonder why you are in bk. yes it has to do with mgt. but it also has to do with people like you! There is a continental guy telling me he apriciates my business and you don't care. No mgt. team will help delta until people like you understand that the customer is the one who is responsible for your paycheck. But it's ok i will take my buisness back to CO and we will see who wins out in the end.

General Lee said:
DL will likely get the next China award (Probably PEK to ATL) because we have yet to be awarded any China slots, we will have the equipment needed, and there is a large gap in China service from the SE. Grinstein and company are pretty confident about that. To say that we are in BK and don't deserve them, tell that to NW too. (and UAL)

Bye Bye--General Lee

The 2007 frequencies aren't open to new entrant carriers.

FLY CONTINENTAL said:
Continental has applied for passenger service. Our flights out of Beijing returning to NY are usually restricted because of all the cargo. Good for NWA to get the cargo runs.

Continental flies from Beijing to JFK or EWR in Jersey?

Ben Franklin said:
NWA cargo is not in BK.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Read who it was "released by"---NW airlines. Are you sure NWA doesn't own it? Really? Are you sure those NW Cargo pilots aren't on the NWA seniority list? Are you sure about that? Hmmm. I think you are wrong.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
80drvr said:
The 2007 frequencies aren't open to new entrant carriers.

I am pretty sure we are getting 2 new 777s in 2007 and they are slated for PEK service. You may want to tell our management that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Read who it was "released by"---NW airlines. Are you sure NWA doesn't own it? Really? Are you sure those NW Cargo pilots aren't on the NWA seniority list? Are you sure about that? Hmmm. I think you are wrong.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I intentionally posted what I did because I KNEW you would correct me!!!

this is the most correct and smartest post you have had on here in years, general!

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back