• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Ny/newark-shanghai Petition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DL will likely get the next China award (Probably PEK to ATL) because we have yet to be awarded any China slots, we will have the equipment needed, and there is a large gap in China service from the SE. Grinstein and company are pretty confident about that. To say that we are in BK and don't deserve them, tell that to NW too. (and UAL)

Bye Bye--General Lee

FLY CONTINENTAL said:
Nice work.

Thanks. And, we are the largest provider of European flights from New York too. Have a great one.

Bye Bye--General Lee

FLY CONTINENTAL said:
Newark Liberty International-EWR, same as Washington Dulles is in Virginia and CVG is in Kentucky. EWR is a Port Authorty NY Airport.

N

It's the Port Authority of NY and NJ.

No need to be self-conscious about being a bridge-and-tunnel person :)

You only pay a toll to go from NJ to NY because no one would actually pay to get into NJ.

Now common--- we all know who flies to the most international destinations from NY, including Europe and yes it is from Liberty but its a NY Airport---and it ain't Delta. Luckily the hometown Atlanta Journal settled that on Continental's behalf. Great work--- Keep up the good work.

Delta's ads a little confusing included flights from CVG and ATL-- so we'll keep it simple.

General Lee said:
DL will likely get the next China award (Probably PEK to ATL) because we have yet to be awarded any China slots, we will have the equipment needed, and there is a large gap in China service from the SE. Grinstein and company are pretty confident about that. To say that we are in BK and don't deserve them, tell that to NW too. (and UAL)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Not if I have anything to say about it. The arogance of your statement was enough for me to sign continental's pettition. Plus the fact that I am a gold elite memeber with delta and the service sucks. I used to be silver with continental ant it was 10 times better. Continantal deserves the new service.

Bravodude- We welcome your business anytime. We strive to offer a superior product and I hope you get get back an experience it soon. Sorry you are not a silver anymore with us. Not sure if this would help but we have a new offer from Chase to get 15,000 OnePass miles with a Continental World card and I beleive another 10,000 if you open a Chase Banking Account. Thanks again for supporting Continental.

bravodude said:
Not if I have anything to say about it. The arogance of your statement was enough for me to sign continental's pettition. Plus the fact that I am a gold elite memeber with delta and the service sucks. I used to be silver with continental ant it was 10 times better. Continantal deserves the new service.

Wow, go for it. Have fun. You hurt my feelings....not.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back