Continental New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichardFitzwell

Congrats and Welcome to the July 5th class of 13 new hires at Continental. The class breakdown was as follows...

XJT - 3
USN - 2
ATA - 2
Comair - 1
AAE - 1
AAL - 1
Champion Air - 1
Atlas - 1
Corporate - 1

For those keeping track, their ages were from 28 to 43. The next class is scheduled for July 12th with 20 pilots aging from 30 to 47.

Good luck to all.

Remindeds me of Duke with the retirement numbers every month back when things were very very bad. Nice job.

Richard,

Thanks for the info. Any idea of the aircraft breakdown for this class or future classes?

Fly

Who is AAE and AAL?

American Eagle and American Airlines.

July 5th class of 13 new hires at Continental

Just curious Richard............I thought we were hiring 20 a week not 13 or did I miss something? This could also be the fact that the unioncompany reported this info.

aircraft breakdown for this class or future classes

As for future hires...........vacancies too numerous to list on the EWR 737 and 757 as well as IAH 737. There were some vacancies on the CLE 737 and GUM 737 and 2 vacancies on the EWR 777 but the CLE and GUM 737 as well as the EWR 777 will be filled quickly. The big news is the number of early-out retirements; approximately 160 CA's have put paperwork in indicating a desire to retire early between now and AUG '06.

Ex737Driver said:
Just curious Richard............I thought we were hiring 20 a week not 13 or did I miss something? This could also be the fact that the unioncompany reported this info.

I think the 20 per week starts with the July 12th class.

Latest resources

Back