Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
7-8 year upgrade is not that bad!

7-8 year upgrade is not that bad!

You can spend that much time to upgrade at Comair or similar outfits!

No brainer RJ versus real Jet!

Glad to also see some of my ATA buddies making it in - I'm still waiting to get the first call. GUess CAL is taking more of our (or "their" now) 757's than origainlly planned? I sure miss the 757-300!

The general is off his head again. Delhi or Dayton? Have you ever been to Delhi? I have beent ot both Delhi and Dayton, now i know dayton is a dump, but delhi is the armpit of the world.

just remember the pay difference between rj captain to widebody FO, after the first year of crappy pay which is 29.77 hr. the quality of life significantly improves.

have fun flying the light twin.

General Lee said:
Yeah, but they had two newhires get 777 FO right off the bat. That aint bad if you were flying RJs 6 legs a day before that. Let me see----Beijing or Buffalo? Delhi or Dayton? (which brings diahrea from both cities) Madrid or Madison? I would have to go for the 777 FO.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I never fly more than 3 legs a day...FYI...that's why it ain't regional.

Not to mention that if you go to the 777, you only get half pay for all of that deadheading you'll be doing.

box

Triple7 guys do very little deadheading. The deadheading is the short IRO Atlantic trips on the B757/B767.

Are you under the impression that you don't get paid while in the bunk?

Last edited:
boxjockey said:
Not to mention that if you go to the 777, you only get half pay for all of that deadheading you'll be doing.

box

Now that'sthe deal braker!! Gotta tell everybody tostay at XJT!!

Latest resources

Back