Continental info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

Age 65 won't hold-it will change this Nov, so we have to revise our calculations back by 5 years.

cliff
YIP

Or we might merge with UAL causing a ripple effect that could force the entire industry into utter chaos.

Bite your tongue. Haven't you and I been down this road before? Let's hope it never happens. "Would you like to super size that meal, sir?" is what you and I would be saying if that ever happened. Oh wait ALPA will protect us!

BTW, if people think first year pay sucks at CAL then don't come over. Otherwise shut up and move to a different thread. I knew the first year would be tough (10 days to go) but I made the choice and haven't regretted it one bit. The senority movement is unbelievable.

Hey pk, the merger might work out a little better this time. Since you are from the stronger carrier you will own those pilots from UAL. They will be lucky to have a job stapled below all of you at the superior carrier!! Ahh, the good old days!!

Does anyone ever WANT to be in Newark.........:D

Newark is a hole, but it is the best flying in the company...

UAL merge or not. Pay cut or not. There's no way I'd pass up an opportunity to come to CAL. Seems like a great place to be to me..especially compared to a regional. That's just my opinion.

What about Air Mike? I heard that was the junior base? Anyone actually take that commute to Guam? That's gotta be a bear, I'd like to hear about it. What is it? 10 days on, 20 days off, minus 2 for the commute?

Latest resources

Back