Considering CAPT? BE WARNED!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TO ALL:

Flying Ninja = Sour Grapes. Plain and simple. Just read this individuals posts on this board and others. He spews the same stuff over and over. YES - You got GANKED. We all know. Since you first began spreading this drivel, you have been offered countless plausible solutions to you plight, yet all you do is say it can't work and you're screwed. We should all feel so bad for you. Guess what, most people in this world really don't care. In my opinion, you're someone who thought he'd leapfrog everyone with some flashy program and ended up getting ganked. If you really wanted to fly, you could. There are just too many feasible options that would allow you to do so, yet you just complain complain complain. You ae unwilling to pursue any oppourtunities and rather remain bitter. I don't think you really want it bad enough anyways.

Personally, with your attitude which I recognize from these boards, it is best you remain outside of the flightdeck. Your attitude is poor, disgruntled and seemingly closed-minded.

Bingo.

Whatever. CAPT is out of business. They ran a shady operation with lies. They've embaraased this country's flight training reputation both domestically and internationally.

And I am STILL waiting for someone to give me the solution in point of time how I was able to get with the regionals with $2k in the bank and $101k in debt. Anyway, Amish is a split personality...one day he agreed with me another day he doesn't. Whatever.

CAPT and all those cronies are out of business and that's all I care about. We can all move on with our lives now. No one else will fall because of CAPT.

I guess that you are forgetting that AA is recalling, and we are going to be losing 190 captains in the next two years, and a new hire is now going to be facing a 2-4 year upgrade. Compound that with the stability, the training, and the good contract and I would bet you that more people than you think would be wanting to go to Eagle. Much better choice than Mesa, TSA, Pinnacle, Skywest(debatable), Mesaba, and Comair.
Boy after reading this old post I realize I was really drinking the kool-aid!!!! I dont miss Eagle for one second!

This is easy. Are your loans federal or private?

Funny, I was going to ask the same thing. If they are the latter, just BK the whole thing (and I don't mean Burger King) and be done.

I was somewhat like you: Did the "pay your dues" thing (although with far less cost), 9/11 hit, and I went and got a government job and never looked back. Now I hate the look of airplanes, the stench of body odor, aged plastic, and recycled air found in airplane cabins, and every time I look at an airline pilot I think "God, I could have been one of those." Although I still like visiting FI every now and then to remind myself of why I got out.

If you do decide to become gubbmint cheese (a term of endearment, given the current administration's angle on life :rolleyes:), get the job first, THEN BK. If your gubbmint job requires periodic security clearances, then you'll have to pay your debts. Sadly, a legit BK will not get you a security clearance to wipe a cockroach's butt.

Got it? Good. Now go get 'em, Tiger!:uzi:

I am always high, high on my chosen profession, every day in this business a happy day. It goes back to the days of sitting in the Howard Johnson's in Belleville Michigan back in 1964. Listening to the Zantop pilots talk about their adventure in their C-46's. Having one of their pilots, 'Firecan Haddock" solo me in the C-172 at YIP in 1965. I am still living the dream, and cannot believe I have been so lucky to be where I am today. I guess there is not much of that anymore, particularly on this site.

Latest resources

Back