• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Conscientious Objector

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont know if you fly fast or live slow. . . but i do know you are slow. . . .

The name of this forum is military. . therefore, probably safe to assume that most of us support the military and it's leadership. I wont ignore Rez. he normally has great input (whether I always agree with it is another story)

Its also fairly safe to assume that most of the folks on this board are reasonably conservative, patriotic Americans who love this country more than you could ever hope to love anything (and they prove it daily). So when you come on here bad mouthing our government, foreign policy, military integrity etc. .(which love or hate has made America the best place on earth to live) your gonna get your peter smacked. Dont act surprised and call us narrow minded or whatever. . . If invertebrates like you wrote our foreign policy we would all be islamic-neonazi-japanese women.

In short. . .if your gonna hit the pinata, you better make sure you know whats in it. .

Point proven. Typical Dick Cheney type response.

What does that mean? Something to do with the standard "Karl Rove," "Dick Cheney" boogeyman answers given by so many liberals? Don't like something? Blame Rove. Or Cheney. Doesn't matter what it is, if it's true, or if either guy could possibly be to blame for it, just throw those names out there and everyone should nod their heads knowingly and mutter agreements. Sophomoric.

So shut your co*k holster and go away. Hippie.

After this, you have the nerve to call anyone other than yourself sophomoric. Again, the hypocrisy is astonishing.

I dont know if you fly fast or live slow. . . but i do know you are slow. . . .

Yes, right, I'm different than you, therefore slow. Whatever.:rolleyes:

The name of this forum is military. . therefore, probably safe to assume that most of us support the military and it's leadership. I wont ignore Rez. he normally has great input (whether I always agree with it is another story)

Fair enough.

Its also fairly safe to assume that most of the folks on this board are reasonably conservative, patriotic Americans who love this country more than you could ever hope to love anything (and they prove it daily). So when you come on here bad mouthing our government, foreign policy, military integrity etc. .(which love or hate has made America the best place on earth to live) your gonna get your peter smacked. Dont act surprised and call us narrow minded or whatever. . . If invertebrates like you wrote our foreign policy we would all be islamic-neonazi-japanese women.

It's funny. You start out with a reasonable thought, then at the end turn to the normal neo-con, get W. re-elected, liberals hate America, etc., etc. Had you left the last sentence off, it would have been a good response.

In short. . .if your gonna hit the pinata, you better make sure you know whats in it. .

Also a fair statement. And I have no beef with you or your opinions. I have a problem with the people who choose the ignore Rez, simply because they don't like what he has to say.

What is this, a playground? Grow up.

I have a better idea: How about you remove your head from your rectum. It's obvious from your ignorant avatar that you don't have the foggiest fukcing idea what threats our nation faces or the realities of the geo-political and theological positions that our enemies have taken.

Have you ever worn your country's uniform? Didn't think so.

Have you ever attended a classified military intelligence briefing? Didn't think so.

Have you ever stepped foot in a war zone and been the target of enemy fire? Didn't think so.

I'm a six year combat veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. I have over 350 combat hours in Iraq, and have been shot at more times than I can count. I've attended thousands of intelligence briefings. Most military officers on here can say the same. And you know what? Although I fully understand the threats and our national objective, and I support our leadership and the national mission, I don't have a clue how to form foreign policy. I couldn't even scratch the surface. Furthermore, that's not my job, OR YOURS. Who the fukc are YOU to spew your treasonous non-sense in a public forum, especially during a time of war? What the hell makes YOU an expert?

How about you continue to sit on your ignorant self-righteous ass, riding your tricycle, and let the big boys make the sacrifice doing the dirty work defending you. Just do us all, and your country, a huge favor and keep the cake hole shut with the self-defeating talk. How about a nice cup of shut the fukc up. We're trying to win a war here. The ONLY people you're aiding is our enemies.

You may as well be standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the enemy in Iraq with a megaphone shouting at the U.S. troops that they're all losers and need to surrender. It has the EXACT same effect.

Tool.

Don't be such a pu$$y. Our enemies are listening, and they're getting a hard-on.

Last edited:
Sorry Nancy, I know talking with real men assuages your guilt and distaste at your 'Walter Mitty' life but you are nothing more than a flame baiter.

Therefore, Like you girlfriend 'Rez':

This message is hidden because FlyFastLiveSlow is on your ignore list.

ahhhh....no more grey noise...

Tell the Commo geeks that the 'MIJI' is no longer a problem

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back