• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Connie just picked up another -400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I meant was, How many days a month do yall work a month?

17 work days per month. That gives you 13 or 14 days off depending on the month (31 vs 30)

Most of the time the 17 days are consecutive. There are some split lines out there. For example you might work the first 7 days, had 14 off, and then work the remaining 10.

are the FE's, PFE's or are will they able to become FO's?

are the FE's, PFE's or are will they able to become FO's?

The can become FOs. Many are trying just that. I would say that about half don't make it however. Many guys build their time in 172s and maybe some light twins. It is a big move to the whale from that.

The can become FOs. Many are trying just that. I would say that about half don't make it however. Many guys build their time in 172s and maybe some light twins. It is a big move to the whale from that.

Yea no kidding, but nice that they have the chance.

When they are accepting/looking for resumes does it normally get listed on the website?

I'm sure it will be very competitive when they start to hire.

17 work days per month. That gives you 13 or 14 days off depending on the month (31 vs 30)

Most of the time the 17 days are consecutive. There are some split lines out there. For example you might work the first 7 days, had 14 off, and then work the remaining 10.

Thanks

There are several Captains at Kalitta that have done just that!

I heard today that we will soon be hiring.

Latest resources

Back