Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Guam360

spam and rice please
It started flying yesterday. That makes three, more to come.. rumor for now.

I flew it on its first trip. That thing was like brand new. The Japanese really know how to take care of their planes. The rumor is that Connie is going to get 4 more from JAL. When that will happen is anyone's guess. I also heard that we are parking the 3 remaining 100s.

I flew it on its first trip. That thing was like brand new. The Japanese really know how to take care of their planes. The rumor is that Connie is going to get 4 more from JAL. When that will happen is anyone's guess. I also heard that we are parking the 3 remaining 100s.
ARRGGHHH !The last of the JT9D classics?

ARRGGHHH !The last of the JT9D classics?

I just dropped a 72 off in OSC and couldn't believe the amount of classics parked up there, even a -300 for parts, I guess I hadn't been up there in a couple years. I think 705 was even up there, which if I recall was the first nose loader he bought back in about 01-02? I guess that's their future right now, basking in the northern Michigan sunshine.

I just dropped a 72 off in OSC and couldn't believe the amount of classics parked up there, even a -300 for parts, I guess I hadn't been up there in a couple years. I think 705 was even up there, which if I recall was the first nose loader he bought back in about 01-02? I guess that's their future right now, basking in the northern Michigan sunshine.

No lie ! you flying for K2 ? I'm an old Champion DTW 72 guy meself !

No lie ! you flying for K2 ? I'm an old Champion DTW 72 guy meself !

Yep, just moved over from the 135 side. I love flying it so far, just wish it was busier. We just bought a new one as well. Not too many companies buying planes now. If anyone can do it, it's Connie.

I flew 705 on its last revenue flight a year ago. The aft pressure bulkhead was timed out. Apparently JAL used 705 as a training aircraft so it has lots of cycles. Connie tried to replace some pressure bulkheads but I heard Boeing said 'Hell no!'

I flew 705 on its last revenue flight a year ago. The aft pressure bulkhead was timed out. Apparently JAL used 705 as a training aircraft so it has lots of cycles. Connie tried to replace some pressure bulkheads but I heard Boeing said 'Hell no!'

I had heard a tail was accidentally dropped on one of the 747's while they were trying a replacement and saw the one hulk sitting there without a tail from the bulkhead back, is that true? I bet Connie was quite irate after that one. I can't remember the number on it but it was kinda sad seeing it sit there on 3 mains:( If I wasn't so tired that day, I should have snapped some pics like I should have done over the years up there.

Latest resources

Back