Condi Rice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To N2644J,

Guess is must be true since Maureen Dowd and the N.Y. Times printed it. The same paper that gave us Jason Blair.

Time to find a different news source. The NY Times is just a schill for the dems.

Condi Vs Hillary

If you had to choose between the two in 2008(or anytime)..... Condi hands down IMHO.

www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/ricebio.html[/URL]

Vs

www.whitehouse.gov/history/firstladies/hc42.html[/URL]

She's hot, but does she take it in the a$$?

Bush Failed to Stop al Qaeda During Clinton Years

(2004-04-11) -- A presidential briefing, dated August 6, 2001, and released by the White House yesterday, shows that in 1998 George W. Bush did nothing to respond to the threat of terror attacks from Usama bin Laden's al Qaeda network.

In fact, when correlated with last week's testimony before the 9/11 Commission by National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, it seems clear that the Bush administration had virtually no plan to act on top-secret intelligence gathered during the Clinton administration until after George W. Bush took office in 2001.

"The August 6 PDB (President's Daily Brief) clearly shows that the White House knew of potential al Qaeda threats within the United States in 1998," said an unnamed source from an unnamed, non-partisan Washington think tank, "and yet Texas Governor George W. Bush didn't do anything about these threats until after he became president."

A former senior official in the Clinton administration, who requested anonymity, said that former President Bill Clinton was "aghast at the lethargic response of Governor Bush to the clear and present danger al Qaeda posed to our homeland in the 1990s."

This is an interesting phenomenon. You would never hear a liberal or a Democrat--no matter how drunk--say "that Madeline Albright is a real babe" with a straight face.

And yet Ms. Rice, a severe-looking woman if I ever saw one, is the object of adoration.

If Clinton'd had an intelligent, well-spoken, black, female advisor, the GOP would dismiss her as a "token minority cabinet member."

Typhoon1244 said:

And yet Ms. Rice, a severe-looking woman if I ever saw one, is the object of adoration.

Butterface I think would be an appropriate description. As in, she looks good...butterface.

How right you are Typhoon.

And if there were any well-spoken, well-written, galactically intelligent conservative black men appointed to the Supreme Court by Republicans, Democrats would call him "house nigger" and "uncle tom".

And they did.

Salty Dog said:
And they did.
True. That's why I hate politics.

I will say this though: those Democrats were slandering an adult. They generally avoid ridiculing children in the national media.

Republicans can't make the same claim. Just ask Chelsea.

(Not that this has anything to do with Rice...I digress.)

Latest resources

Back