• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Concessions sought from PNCL/XJ pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm here... But Jinxy's right, I got my foot half out the door. Still watching, but I won't be onboard for this fight.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys! I would never forget where I came from, but I won't be that guy that keeps posting strong opinions on threads they are no longer associated with either. ~end threadjack~

Good luck in this round of fighting! Trust in TW, he's a great guy and a great leader. It will take time to organize the MEC, and they need the trust and backing of the pilots to have the power to effect change.

Thanks Guys! I would never forget where I came from, but I won't be that guy that keeps posting strong opinions on threads they are no longer associated with either. ~end threadjack~

Good luck in this round of fighting! Trust in TW, he's a great guy and a great leader. It will take time to organize the MEC, and they need the trust and backing of the pilots to have the power to effect change.

Where are you going to?

you are talking about millions right there. and this is exactly why i refuse (if given a chance to vote) to give up a dime of my salary until i see those things happen. a few bucks off my pay will not fix this cluster f.

Even if you see those things happen, you should not be willing to give up any of your pay. You are underpaid as is.

Latest resources

Back