Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Concerned Mom Won't Fly with Arabs (who train Marines)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyer 1015, after reading through this post, you truly are a clown. You could not have chose a better picture to represent what a moron you are.

PT???? Whatever.

I say Nuke em all...Big or Small...one glass parking lot in the middle east.

let's get all our $$$ back for the Billions we've spent. just take it over. Gas at the pumps for under a buck.

Sorry Hommie the Clown....your pro Mooselim nonsence is in the wrong forum and country.

Don't forget 9/11.........The War is on for ever!!!

Baja.

They should have arrested her for ignorance. There is nothing wrong with being suspicious but police were called before she even got on the flight.

I feel sad for her little kids. I had a nut job like her on my flight from sea to oak when a passenger complained that a person was praying. I asked her if she wanted me to stop a person from praying or should i just change the constitution for her comfort.

********************in nut jobs are everywhere.

I suppose though that you would agree that prayer in school should be forbidden (i.e. not an option) and that while an Islamic person can wear a [whatever you call those head things] to work/school, we should not allow the display of the cross by Christians?

I still haven't ever gotten a sane argument for that from anyone. Please enlighten me if you have one.

By the way, I'm not even religious - it's just the hypocrisy of it all, while their homeland is busy blowing people out of the sky over NYC.

Not to mention the double-standard: Can you imagine if we were to go to Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc. wearing something with an American flag on it, or anything else symbolic of the USA??

Come on now!

I suppose though that you would agree that prayer in school should be forbidden (i.e. not an option) and that while an Islamic person can wear a [whatever you call those head things] to work/school, we should not allow the display of the cross by Christians?

If you allow a head scarf for girls in school, then why can't Christian students wear the cross, if they want to? Are there any public schools in the US that prevent Christian students from wearing a cross if they want to? Schools here shouldn't be able to prohibit you from wearing a cross if you want to.

PT???? Whatever.

PT... he's a CEO of a major regional airline. The clown pic is just to poke fun of him. :)

He keeps going and going and going and going and going.................................

... so do you. For the last 8 pages or so, all my posts have been responses to yours.

Edit: You accuse me of having defended radical Muslim atrocities, and I challenge you to find a place where I have done so. Let me save you the time... I haven't defended any atrocities.

I don't really like associating with a guy who supports a known terrorist group, and think it is okay to support said terrorist group if they can help us.

So, I'm now done with this thread. If you have something else to say/add, then PM me.

Last edited:
... so do you. For the last 8 pages or so, all my posts have been responses to yours.

Edit: You accuse me of having defended radical Muslim atrocities, and I challenge you to find a place where I have done so. Let me save you the time... I haven't defended any atrocities.

I don't really like associating with a guy who supports a known terrorist group, and think it is okay to support said terrorist group if they can help us.

So, I'm now done with this thread. If you have something else to say/add, then PM me.
Praise Allah! He's done with this thread! What a tool.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back