Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Concerned Mom Won't Fly with Arabs (who train Marines)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Political Correctness does not belong in this discussion. You wear a diaper on your head, and not on your a$$, i'm going to get nervous. These radicals will kill us in an instant.

Hahahahahahaaa. Do whatever you want. Ever heard of a Sikh? Or are all "those" people the same to you?

I believe there is an Al Sharpton for muslims-he calls himself flyer1015 here. This is guy such an apologist tool!

Nope! Never once apologized for the actions of any radical terrorists.

"not all muslims are evil" "my family Dr. is from Pakistan, he is a muslim and he has great lotion for my genital warts." Blah, blah, blah, and blah.......

Genital warts? More personal attacks.

Eat me, you pollyanas! These Policially Correct idiots are just as dangerous as the terrorists-they play right into their plan.

If you really think I am as dangerous as the terrorists then you should do something about it.

There were reasons for Crusades; it's time for another.

A Christian holy war? It's time to put away that vodka...

Jackasses like flyer1015 can stick their heads in the sand aal day-as for me, I'll be watching these muslim jerkoffs carefully-I want to stay alive!

More personal attacks. And what, you think I want to be dead? Of course I want to stay alive. The difference is that *I* will stay alive by remaining vigilant, while *you* will stay alive by remaining paranoid.

Hmmm, funny observation, all the conservative right-wingers have been the ones to namecall and fight with personal attacks. I wonder why that is?

Can't you kids have an argument as grown ups, or did mommy and daddy teach to tell others to "f$%k off" if they disagree with your ideology?

And yet another word from the peace loving Islamic folks.

There were reasons for Crusades; it's time for another.

you are literally insane. dwell on the actions of less than one tenth of one percent of the fastest growing religion on the planet all to justify your hatred of people who look and act different than you. Please seek help. You are delusional.

Last I heard Al-Queda is up and running...6 years after 9/11...why???????????

Why? Because we WANT them up and running, at a certain level. Make no mistake, if we (US govt.) wanted Al-Queda shut down, they would be shut down.

The US government wants us to have a certain amount of fear.

dwell on the actions of less than one tenth of one percent of the fastest growing religion on the planet

However, more than 10% of the world's Muslims support and/or sympathize with the few "radicals" that are carrying out terror attacks. That comes out to, oh, I don't know, over a hundred million potential jihadis. Nope, nothing to see here....move on, people.

Don't underestimate the jihadist ability to propogandize. The threat is growing, not diminishing. It started well before Bush and Iraq, and will continue long after Bush and Iraq.

At least we got a reprieve from Islamic terror when the US left Saudi Arabia and when the Israelis turned over Gaza and the West Bank. Er, wait...that didn't happen. Maybe if we juuuuuust leave Iraq and Afghanistan, it'll stop THEN!

However, more than 10% of the world's Muslims support and/or sympathize with the few "radicals" that are carrying out terror attacks. That comes out to, oh, I don't know, over a hundred million potential jihadis. Nope, nothing to see here....move on, people.

Don't underestimate the jihadist ability to propogandize. The threat is growing, not diminishing. It started well before Bush and Iraq, and will continue long after Bush and Iraq.

At least we got a reprieve from Islamic terror when the US left Saudi Arabia and when the Israelis turned over Gaza and the West Bank. Er, wait...that didn't happen. Maybe if we juuuuuust leave Iraq and Afghanistan, it'll stop THEN!

Damn right!

Sad that 50%+ Americans don't get this concept.

Why? Because we WANT them up and running, at a certain level. Make no mistake, if we (US govt.) wanted Al-Queda shut down, they would be shut down.

The US government wants us to have a certain amount of fear.[/quote

We don't need Al-Queda for that...the media does that for us no matter what. Just a hurricane in the Atlantic and CNN, FOX, MSNBC will take care of panicking all of us. Al-Queda is up and running because we decided to ignore them (thanks to the current administration). By the way...just to add insult to injury these guys they caught in Germany were not darker skin...hmm...boy does that change everything. I know the Middle East will never be stable...but that should be their problem. If the Shiite and Sunni radical groups want to hate eachother fine...but now we are stuck babysitting them thanks to Bush. Not to mention Al-Queda booby trapping the U.S. and Iran funding the Shiites. These problems are all Bush induced.

My family doctor is actually a Pakistani Muslim guy, and I would never tell him his religion isn't gentle. "Know thy enemy" , and that enemy are the radical Muslims who twist their religion to further their agendas. That's the enemy. Not good guys like my doctor.

And yet, if you lined up your family doctor, 1 of my best friends who is also a Pakistani Muslim, and 1 true terrorist, someone who didn't know any of them would not be able to tell which was which. If you knew that 1 of these people would kill you if they had a chance, which would you choose? You simply wouldn't know, so you wouldn't turn your back on ANY of them. That is just how it is, like it or not.

All the heinous acts you listed are sad. But Muslim radicals aren't alone. Research yourself and you will find many groups (like the IRA and the LTTE) have killed many civilians using methods similar to radical Muslims. Terrorism is terrorism, and it is not limited to one race, religion, or creed of people.

And when was the last time that you heard of a non muslim using a suicide bomb to take out a cafe?

Latest resources

Back