• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Completely lost...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not trying to be a smart aleck here, but if you got 5 years to kill and are in semi good shape and not too old, there is a place where you can get a new life and identity, learn a new language and new skills.

The French Foreign Legion will shape you up, train you to work as a team player and provide you with a new life and identity. If you are seeking a change and a little bit of adventure, their website is not to hard to find.

Otherwise, good luck with the union getting things sorted out for you, it does seem like really drastic punishment for something that as you said was probably just a misunderstanding. Good luck as well, with the other leads you are pursuing out side of ASA!

I can't offer any help or wisdom with the house/divorce thing, other than keep your head up...it's a tough situation, but you can only expect to find better times ahead as long as you keep your cool!

ATL2CDG said:
...which is hard for a hopeless romantic/cuddle bug

whoa, thats it...im out :eek:

Good luck man! You just need to keep your chin up, good things will happen.

:)

Dude...

Look up a company called NetJets... they fly great stuff and are hiring. With your creds, should not be a problem. And there are some hotties that work there (I am judging by the few I met). And they fly famous folks all over the globe.

Good luck... and being single ain't too bad in my opinion (lots of options out there).

mudkow60 said:
Dude...

Look up a company called NetJets... they fly great stuff and are hiring. With your creds, should not be a problem. And there are some hotties that work there (I am judging by the few I met). And they fly famous folks all over the globe.

Good luck... and being single ain't too bad in my opinion (lots of options out there).

Maybe my memory is deceiving me, but I seem to recall that ATL2CDG is a flight attendant, so the net jet suggestion won't be much help.

mudkow60 said:
Are you saying they don't have flight attendents? I beg to differ!

UUUhhh, I dunno ... do they? I'd generally (perhaps incorrectly ) associated Net-jets with smaller aircraft, citations, lears etc. I suppose that if they have larger aircraft like challengers and gulfstreams then they would have flight attendants.

What aircraft do they operate with flight attendants?
Are flight attendants required by regulation for non commercial ops?

My info is from the two flight attendents that I know who work for NetJets.

Yes they do, and yes they have union and non-union sides of the company (if that was your question). They have to cater to some big wig types, which sounds cool to me, but they tell me it can be a pain in the arse. They like the fact that they travel all around the world, with all kinds of folks.

My friends fly in the Gulfstream IV and V (I think). The site says they have other jets... even a Boeing. I am waiting for them to open a helo wing! I would apply in a heartbeat.

All said, the folks were laid back, and the company (in their words) is fantastic.

Good luck and let me know if you need more info.

good luck and hang in there ..... and remember that change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

there's lots of us who have gone thru a divorce and lost every thing it's going be rough, but it will be worse if you don't keep your chin up luck

Latest resources

Back