Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Competative time/experience for NetJet??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bogart - Grow up and buy some friends. Or as the Ozzies say - Piss Off!!

Haja - (Always laughing at lame replies.)

No offense but you don't seem to have a very good attitude for fractional flying. Maybe I read you wrong but what I hear from your post is,"I don't have time to do any research so I'll just ask you here. I haven't flown in a year, I don't qualify for the job (ATP SEL (which begs asking WTF but you don't want to be bothered explaining...until your second post)), and I'm mad at the world for where I'm at. How do I get hired at NetJets?"

Well, I'd start by changing my attitude. You're at where you're at because of choices you made. If you choose to get back into flying then that too is a choice for you to make. On that front I'd make recent flight experience my first priority. CFI? Banner tower? Dive planes? Regional? (although I'd bet all of those will want recent experience too.) It might take either buying a cheap plane and then reselling it or if that's not an option then just renting. You're hours are pretty low compared to a heap of folks out there looking for jobs that also have been flying the last year.

Good luck, although I doubt I'll see you any time soon in the skies.

Ok, don't work there, but since nobody will take a stab, I'm guessing newhires are averaging 5000tt, 2000+ turbine, 200hrs+ in the last 6 mos., 1000+ turb PIC,

my 2 cent guess

Sent resume at 2515 TT, Got the app., Sent it in, Got the call to interview and got the job at 2700 TT, 1800 Turbine, 1900 Multi.

Send it in when you meet the mins and they will call.
WP

Did you have the 250hrs instrument at 2500hrs? I'm well past 2500hrs and maybe I'm too conservative in counting my instrument time but I'm well short of that. And I'm in NY, it's not like I'm flying out of Phoenix! Thanks for any info...

Yes, I had it. You can count actual and simulated(hood) time towards the 250 total. No sim time can be counted towards the imc time.

Good luck
WP

glasspilot said:
No offense but you don't seem to have a very good attitude for fractional flying. Maybe I read you wrong but what I hear from your post is,"I don't have time to do any research so I'll just ask you here. I haven't flown in a year, I don't qualify for the job (ATP SEL (which begs asking WTF but you don't want to be bothered explaining...until your second post)), and I'm mad at the world for where I'm at. How do I get hired at NetJets?"

Well, I'd start by changing my attitude. You're at where you're at because of choices you made. If you choose to get back into flying then that too is a choice for you to make. On that front I'd make recent flight experience my first priority. CFI? Banner tower? Dive planes? Regional? (although I'd bet all of those will want recent experience too.) It might take either buying a cheap plane and then reselling it or if that's not an option then just renting. You're hours are pretty low compared to a heap of folks out there looking for jobs that also have been flying the last year.

Good luck, although I doubt I'll see you any time soon in the skies.

Well said...

widespreadpanic said:
Send it in when you meet the mins and they will call.
WP

Of coures they'll call, they are desperate to find recruits that will be based out of where management says and who are willing to wait 5+ years for an upgrade. I would think that min qualifications would be a pulse. But, on the bright side, you do get free crew meals.

Humphreybogart said:
Of coures they'll call, they are desperate to find recruits that will be based out of where management says and who are willing to wait 5+ years for an upgrade. I would think that min qualifications would be a pulse. But, on the bright side, you do get free crew meals.

Dude are you that sad???? My job is better than yours?? Are you even a real pilot or just work at public relations at CS. The best thing about my company is I dont have to fly with tools like you. Have a nice day and good luck with gettin shares nominated as the top 10 best company to work for in the entire universe.

Latest resources

Back