Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Competative time/experience for NetJet??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Bogart...let's make this easy......How about you don't post anything negative towards NetJets until your company posts a profit???

theycallmelucy said:
This question/inquiry may have already been brought up, but I'm not in the mood to do a search. I'd like to know what the competitive credentials is to get your resume noticed by HR. Went to the NetJet's website, and they want an ATP Multi-Engine. How important is that, because I've got an ATP-Single (don't ask me why--I have my reasons)? The same for flight time please. Also, does anyone know whom should I address my cover letter to?
Regards.

Your way over qualified the way I see it. When I got hired at UAL, all yah needed was a hot air balloon checkout and 5 hours PIC in the ship itself. Went right to the 777 with that experience. And now after 911, the A-rabs are makin me work for a living.

Guitar rocker said:
When I got hired at UAL, all yah needed was a hot air balloon checkout and 5 hours PIC in the ship itself. Went right to the 777 with that experience.
You forgot one other qualification: ovaries. ;)

Ultra Grump said:
You forgot one other qualification: ovaries. ;)

And a fat a$$ with an attitude that thinks that they REALLY deserved it. Oh the arrogance of that airline...it kills me. It is ironic that they did their interviews on Martin Luther King Blvd.....imagine that.

Latest resources

Back