• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He still has family there, ........ you know, .......... on the board.

You don't think Neil has floated the idea to Dougie?

The relationship between Beford and senior management at NWA is still very unfriendly. Besides that, Bedford still has the same problem he had when he dealt with NWA before: he wants too much control over his operation. NWA management refuses to allow their feeders to have any control over their operation. Everything must be decided by NWA management and the "Airlink Planning Group." Bedford couldn't live with this before, and he still can't. Bedford's ego won't allow him to cede that much control to another airline's management.

NWA taking a 51% stake in any regional will result in the contractual limitations in the NWA mainline contract. They would never allow the pilots that much control at a regional. Also there is not enough flying in the NWA system to need more than 50 76 seat jets.

Bedford now is not = Bedford then!

Bedford now earns A LOT of mullah and would cede control of a LOT of things if it paid him enough.

NWA will do exactly what their CFO did to MidAtlantic...sell off the aircraft, set amount of gates, and some whores to boot.

Compass doesn't even operate that one flight it was supposed to.

mmmm compass....lots to speculate.....i have no idea...but why have hundred of options for planes when there is not a market for them? Options could not be free. i could see the options being converted....to something bigger, like the 195, that makes sence. NWA can get what.....50-60-90 76 seaters before they need a 1 for 1 at mainline.....when they have like over a hundred options for that crj 900LR why have options that are limited by scope? think about it. i am....oh, and where is that announcement everyone was talking about......ha...i knew it was a farce.....

I don't recall NWA announcing options for CRJ 900LR (only 36 to start in May), where did you get that info?

Last edited:
Well if it helps Compass was in MSP 9E ops yesterday, telling us that we are getting evicted from that big main room as it "does not belong to you". So who knows, if they are dead, then I was looking at the future ghost management.

I think the role that they will play has yet to be seen.

Compass is simply just pointed in another direction. I thought they were virtual until an employee handed me a printed business card.

Latest resources

Back