• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass FA Whisteblower Story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She is absolutely not a whilsteblower. If a pilot said "I didnt understand how I would get paid when I accepted this job" he would not be celebrated, we would all roll our eyes and hope that he gets a 709 ride soon so he is not an FO on our next flight

I don't know if compass is or isn't doing required maintenance but to claim that she isn't in the position to know is a bit false.

My comments weren't false in any way.

According to the report by KSAZ Fox in Phoenix, she said "regular maintenance is ignored." At no point was she ever trained about "regular maintenance," whatever that means, and she had no access to any maintenance records.

If you ran an airline, had a policy against speaking to the press about your airline about anything, and an employee went to the press and said that you didn't perform "regular maintenance" on your airplanes, would you continue to employ that person?

My comments weren't false in any way.

According to the report by KSAZ Fox in Phoenix, she said "regular maintenance is ignored." At no point was she ever trained about "regular maintenance," whatever that means, and she had no access to any maintenance records.

If you ran an airline, had a policy against speaking to the press about your airline about anything, and an employee went to the press and said that you didn't perform "regular maintenance" on your airplanes, would you continue to employ that person?

So you don't know what she means but whatever she means is wrong.

Compass has some of the best maintenance of any regional out there. I suspect her claim of them not doing required maintenance is sightly skewed to embellish her side of the story. In no way is she a whistle blower...just an idiot who didn't realize how little money FA's actually make.

So you don't know what she means but whatever she means is wrong.

I can't say for certain that Compass complies with all required maintenance because I don't have auditing access to the system or the training to interpret it if I were given access though I've never seen or heard of any neglect of maintenance at Compass. I have a hard time believing that a flight attendant with zero maintenance training knows more about what maintenance is or isn't being performed than me.

So, yes I don't know what she means and since she is talking about something she knows nothing about I believe she is wrong.

You guys that think this chick is anything but a knucklehead must be smoking the good stuff. She took the position thinking she was gonna be some sort of sky godess and the reality of being a cart donkey sucks. There's no glamour in january when your doing overnights in cedar rapids. There's no whistle to blow here.

These jobs are not inteded to be long term. They are taylored to cycle the employee in and out. In most cases regional FA's are only expected to last 18-36mo. The last thing this girl needs is sensitivity. She needs a glass of real life because not everything is given to you. Get an education and a real job if you want to make some $$$.

This gets filed in the attempt to create drama folder as EPIC FAIL!
uhg, i got sucked in too... @#$$%^^%

Last edited:
You guys that think this chick is anything but a knucklehead must be smoking the good stuff. She took the position thinking she was gonna be some sort of sky godess and the reality of being a cart donkey sucks. There's no glamour in january when your doing overnights in cedar rapids. There's no whistle to blow here.

These jobs are not inteded to be long term. They are taylored to cycle the employee in and out. In most cases regional FA's are only expected to last 18-36mo. The last thing this girl needs is sensitivity. She needs a glass of real life because not everything is given to you. Get an education and a real job if you want to make some $$$.

This gets filed in the attempt to create drama folder as EPIC FAIL!
uhg, i got sucked in too... @#$$%^^%

Their just trying to improve their QOL. What's wrong with that? With your analogy pilots shouldnt be striving for better anything because that's just the way the job is, taylored to cycle the employee in and out.

She should be a fok hero in our industry and should be allowed an article on the ALPA magazine, especially if she's hot.

Last edited:
Pilot blowing > whistle blowing.

Latest resources

Back