• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compare your pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not your first year, but you do get a uniform allowance starting year two. Once you pay for your inital jepps they cover the revisions. Also they do now pay for training.

PSA 2nd year FO

Terrible block 75 or so
Credit 76-95 depending on if I've been to ATL or PHL

401k lol right, like I have enough left over to put money into that.

NJA
5 year Ultra/Encore Capt.
Base Salary 106,000
L.C.A.10,000 per year extra
difference pay 3,000 per year extra
Hourly overtime 74.00 per hour
Holiday/extended pay 774.00 a day
Schedule usually 14 to 16 days a month on the road. Could go as high as 18 days a month max

Smoked Toilet said:
SkyWest
2nd year RJ FO
95-100 block / month; 110-120 credit / month
2005 $53,115
2% 401k match
$1.60 / hr per diem

I have to know how Skywest pays..........in order to get 120 credit every month....is this number based off duty? Time away from base?

Is there some bonus block pay? Sounds to good to be true. Do you have to sleep on the airplane six nights a week?:)

Thanks in advance.

It's all about work rules. There's premium pay (1 for 1 after 12 hours duty), cancel pay at 100%, minimum daily guarantee (3:45), better of block vs. actual, stand-ups pay 1 hour for every 2 on duty, jr. man that rolls into a regularly scheduled trip will pay the better of the two, etc...

ClearRight said:
It's all about work rules. There's premium pay (1 for 1 after 12 hours duty), cancel pay at 100%, minimum daily guarantee (3:45), better of block vs. actual, stand-ups pay 1 hour for every 2 on duty, jr. man that rolls into a regularly scheduled trip will pay the better of the two, etc...

That I understand, 1 for 2 duty is pretty much a standard rig. Are you payed daily based on duty vs. block, whichever is higher. So lets say you always fly 100 block (give or take and stay legal for the year). It seems to me, and I am a bit dim, that you would have to be working 12 plus duty hours almost everyday to achieve 120 credit.

What am i missing? You can be specific I'm not fragile.

Thanks again.

oh, and then there's the whole "pick up trips while displaced from a check-airman captain" game FO's can play. That way they get displacement pay plus whatever the picked up trip pays.

I never went out of my way to play the game so I rarely go over 100 hours...

ClearRight said:
oh, and then there's the whole "pick up trips while displaced from a check-airman captain" game FO's can play. That way they get displacement pay plus whatever the picked up trip pays.

I never went out of my way to play the game so I rarely go over 100 hours...

Sure, that makes sense. Would you say exceeding 100 would be the exception than?

With our rigs I can't imagine even reaching 100,,,,it is done but I value home time.

Latest resources

Back