Compare 135 Companies.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G-force said:
A lot of so called " 135 companies" are really "134.5 operators"I found out about after I got there.They are in the category of bottomfeeders such as the operator at M88 in Nashville,Tenn. They fly with squawks all the time,they do maintenance only when they have to,treat the pilots like a huge liability,which is like crap and fire pilots for following reg's and also for going on interviews with other companies. I am told about 75% of all 135 operators fall into this category.
I feel your pain but this is a bit strong - either they have a certificate or they don't.. if they do they "are supposed to follow the regs"... but due to some complaints, we are thinking of making a whistle blower's page somewhere off this site http://www.rsvpair.com/planeguide in order to deal with the complaints about 134.5 operators... do the companies you refer to even have a certificate?

In the interim you can register for the site here http://www.rsvpair.com/register and then rank ANY carrier by simply finding them in the directory and clicking on the RANK button.. once logged in... let me know how we can get more pilots to rank their own companies or others.. it is fully anonymous and designed to be similar to ebay ..

Please..don't settle old scores etc.. just try to input thoughtful data about what your experience with the carrier was actually like.. it is anonymous too.. so please enter commentary justifying your comments

G-force

G-force said:
The odds are 1 in 4 or less that a pilot looking for a 135 flying positon will find a good operator to work for.
This sounds like the odds of you ever finding another flying job in the foreseeable future.

To Stealth21 & QOL,135 Operators

Ever hear of an outfit called " Corporate Jets" at RYY??If so I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

Six days on, three days off. Six days on, two days off. Two weeks paid vacation. 401k after a year. Health 100% after a year.

I fly 500-600 hours a year. Mx is top notch. Nothing gets deferred, it gets fixed.

Equipment is young and if it is tired, it gets replaced. Pay is on par with NBAA report.

A great gig.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back