Commuter Parking KBOS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

zawillif

Anyone know if I can park in the employee lots at KBOS as a new commuter (Crew Badge, no KBOS SIDA)? And also what the cost is? Post or PM, thanks in advance.

Up until a year ago I was paying $80 a month (employee rate)... I believe it is the most expensive airport parking in the country. I don't need it anymore so I'm not sure if there is a better rate now. The place used to be called Logan Park and Go, but I believe it has a new name. All the parking lots are in Chelsea, which requires a bus ride to Logan (about 10 minutes). Parking at the airport is very expensive so unless you are a SWA, FDX, UPS pilot I would advise against it. Good luck!

All the FDX guys I know avoid parking at the airport as it's pretty expensive. Some of the guys have Massport parking passes, but people have to die to get one of those.

Paul's Low Cost parking charges $10 per day (East Boston by Santarpio's pizza). There is some other place called FlightLine in Chelsea. Don't know the cost.

Train or bus from Braintree works pretty well. You can do the water shuttle as well.

Thanks for the info. I'll be living in East Boston near Maverick Square where there is little to no parking and where it is unsecure to say the least. I would barely be using the car and was hoping to use the employee lot as a dual action work/home lot.

It looks like Park & Go is now called PreFlight Parking Logan. Does anyone know if this is the only option or if there are others? And what the employee pay rate is for the "new" PreFlight Parking?

Going to live in Maverick Square?? Do you have permit to carry?

Mr. I.

Haha not yet. I'm applying for FFDO so I can pack my heat to and from the airport . . and when I do laundry.

ride The T... Lots Safer And No Tunnels Will Fall On You

Maverick is on the Blue line... Ride the T!

Latest resources

Back