• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CommutAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is the female Capt that grabbed a screw driver and tried to fix the cowling in front of the feds and then flew off without calling maintenance still there?

Is Scrappin' Ice off the wings with your company ID still the preferred method of De-icing at the Poughkeepsie Airport?

Those were the days!!!!!

I did an ovrenight in CVG with the Sherwinator that I'll never forget. About 15 minutes after closing the door to my room I hear screaming and cussing coming from his room. The next morning I find out he found trash in his overnight bag (empty dorito bag and 2 soda cans). Then he starts yelling at me because I could'nt stop laughing...so worth it though!!!

About 15 minutes after closing the door to my room I hear screaming and cussing coming from his room. The next morning I find out he found trash in his overnight bag (empty dorito bag and 2 soda cans). Then he starts yelling at me because I could'nt stop laughing...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Was that before or after the CLE rampies sent his bag to Honolulu for being such a jackass to them?

Dash 8s

I think I saw one of the Commutair Dash 8s at HPN recently. Nice looking bird. Are they "relatively" well equipped (yeah, I know they are ancient)? EFIS? Where did they come from?

How do you like flying the Dashers after flying the 1900s?

They are ten years old, they have a heads up display, EFIS, Dual FMS and all the standard crap minus an APU. They came from Horizon.

They are ten years old, they have a heads up display, EFIS, Dual FMS and all the standard crap minus an APU. They came from Horizon.

I would trade in the EFIS, Dual FMS and Heads Up Display for a freaking APU anyday!!!!

Latest resources

Back