Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Anything new? ALPA? When are the Dash's gonna start flying around!

Just Curious, used to work there back in Da Day!

Care to elaborate? Are you saying they went to 10 days off on a 28 day bid?

Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. They got short-staffed because so many people bailed, and rather than look for volunteers like they did with the old incentive program, they just imposed it on everybody. They're paying for the extra days, but for the many who commute, it's going to mean no life until/unless it changes back.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. They got short-staffed because so many people bailed, and rather than look for volunteers like they did with the old incentive program, they just imposed it on everybody. They're paying for the extra days, but for the many who commute, it's going to mean no life until/unless it changes back.

Nice to see nothing has changed since I left.

"We [Commutair] are a bottom feeder and always will be"

-Top Gun Ted

You'd think that people not even showing up for interviews would spur them into making things better, not worse.

Miss the people there very much, don't miss the lack of union protections though.

Nice to see nothing has changed since I left.

"We [Commutair] are a bottom feeder and always will be"

-Top Gun Ted

I used to love flying with him. I would bring up liberal topics such as gun control, gay marriage, and my personal favorite; immigration. I wouldn't pick a side because that would be boring. I would just ask him his viewpoints and watch him go. Actually he was a GREAT guy to fly with. He was a close second to steel wheelers in entertainment factor.

I used to love flying with him. I would bring up liberal topics such as gun control, gay marriage, and my personal favorite; immigration....

Hahahaha... "Hey, Ted, did you see Hillary's going to run next year?" It's like lighting a fuse. A very short fuse. :D

Latest resources

Back