CommutAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even the Sherwinator?

Of course, look at all of the discussion that guy has generated. Consider him part of what makes CommutAir unique.

Hahahaha... "Hey, Ted, did you see Hillary's going to run next year?" It's like lighting a fuse. A very short fuse. :D

Loved my three days of Captain IOE with Ted. Espescially when Sandy was our dispatcher. I think he is the reason there is the term "cursing like a sailor".

Come to think of it, I got lucky with my captain IOE. A day with Dale, three with Ted, and wrapped it up with a day with Cathy. And Sandy as our dispatcher on four of the five days. Legends all.

Hey CA1900, don't know if you got my e-mail, but thanks for the LOR. It must of worked because despite my "terrific" interview skills, I still got the job.

Last edited:
Hey CA1900, don't know if you got my e-mail, but thanks for the LOR. It must of worked because despite my "terrific" interview skills, I still got the job.

No, I didn't get your e-mail; I was crossing my fingers wondering what happened. Congratulations! Always good to see someone make it out of the regionals alive. :D

Is that deusch bag still there. What's he got now 25,000 hours in the 1900?

Where could he possibly go? It's not like anyone else will hire him.

I've heard that he's been shot down on more than one occasion when he's attempted to get on where there are former Commutairs-men working, but I don't know fer sure.

Is that deusch bag still there. What's he got now 25,000 hours in the 1900?

I can only imagine... guess he's still holding out for United to call him? Eek. Rumor has it he's on the Dash 8 now; guess the Beech FOs can let out a sigh of relief!

I'll never forget him coming back from his coffee break a few minutes after departure time, with the pax boarded up, chewing me out for turning on "his master switch" to get some light in the damn cabin while we waited for him. :rolleyes:

Karma's going to bite him hard in the ass, I think.

I've heard that he's been shot down on more than one occasion when he's attempted to get on where there are former Commutairs-men working, but I don't know fer sure.

Rumor has it a bunch of CAL rampers in CLE sent some "no go" letters to Houston when he interviewed at Continental.

Rumor has it a bunch of CAL rampers in CLE sent some "no go" letters to Houston when he interviewed at Continental.

HA! I guess karma already did bite him in the ass, then. I've never seen a pilot dish out so much abuse to the people he needs, from his fellow pilots to the people on the ramp and at the gate. Glad to hear it came back to haunt him.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. They got short-staffed because so many people bailed, and rather than look for volunteers like they did with the old incentive program, they just imposed it on everybody. They're paying for the extra days, but for the many who commute, it's going to mean no life until/unless it changes back.

They didn't impose it on everybody; just the Cleveland crews. The PLB crews still enjoy 12 days off!

Those of us at Commutair Mainline are still enjoying 12 whole days off. WOW! I feel special.

As far as the Sherwinator goes, I'm afraid he is on the Dash.

Garreth will be on the Dash this month and I can't wait until he finishes his PA and the FA calls up front to ask us what the hell he just said...

Good Times!!!

Last edited:
Garreth will be on the Dash this month and I can't wait until he finishes his PA and the FA calls up front to ask us what the hell he just said...

Cheerio...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back