Commutair????????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snine3departure

I got the call last week asking me to interview next week. Called today and they said they already filled their class. Just woundering if anyone else had this problem. With September 11th stuff this is my 5th interview to get cancelled. Sure is getting frustrating for me. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Me too...

Yeah, Diane just called this afternoon and said the class was full for me too. Is it really full or are they just pushing interviews a month? She said she would call me the week of April 8...for an April 15 interview. Kinda sucks...I am so sick of my jobbbb............!!!

Boy, you guys got shafted big time. Talk about a let down. Just remember you have all the time in the world, hehehe.

Good Luck

Ya,
I'm sick of the flight instruction crap and it is hard to stay positive with all the let downs. Curious how the class ended up full yet they did not interview anyone or so I am told.
Well gotta keep trying, someone will call....someday....I hope

Did Commutair cancel all interviews?

Did anybody get interviewed or are they just pushing everybody back a month for some reason? Did they tell you they would call you the week of April 8?

I am not sure if they interviewed anybody. I was under the impression that next weeks interviews were to fill next class but who knows. Ya she said I would get a call in April. I guess I won't hold my breath though, already been let down to many times. Let's hope we get the call though.

F.Y.I.

There WILL be a new hire class in early April. The last of the furloughed pilots will be in recurrent class on March 25th. The interviews start in a week or so. We have @100 pilots and need to get back to 225.

Whoa!

Hold on there, that's not true at all. We had around 250 BEFORE we furloughed last summer. The furlough brought us down to around 125. Although we are bringing another plane online shortly, we are hiring mainly for attrition, and not growth. I just wanted to set it straight before people start believing that we're hiring 100 pilots! However, if people keep leaving at the rate that they are, you will see some substantial hiring here.

SuperD

How are things at CommutAir these days? I used to to work fór them a few years ago, base ALB. I really enjoyed the different kind of flying we did there, all in one day. Albany to Boston to Saranac Lake, Plattsburg, La Guardia and some other fun airports. It was a lot of fun, I miss it and the good people i flew with. Very skillful pilots and a great learning experience:
Does anyone have any info. on how the company is doing and if the guys in ALB from -98 are still there?

waiting for Commutair

Ahh.. I get it, they must have called all the furloughees back into that class and there must have been more than they were expecting. Oh well....another month at this horrible job...I think I'm gonna stick a fork in my eye

Latest resources

Back