• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Come to recurrent armed?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another safety facet is that in places where concealed carry is legal, criminals don't know WHO might be carrying. In this case, those that choose to be passive reap the benefits of those who have prepared.

Is she or isn't she? Can he or will he?

When guns are effectively denied to law abiding citizens, i.e, "gun free zones", Chicago, Detroit, DC, LA, Most schools and workplaces, federal buildings (including Post Offices), military bases (ironically) and many malls, a person with ill intent can be fairly certain he or she will meet little resistance until police arrive.

Hmmm. Where do all these mass shootings occur again?

Get meds for your paranoia seriously do you see what you're writing. Criminals don't care if it's a gun free zone.

Get meds for your paranoia seriously do you see what you're writing. Criminals don't care if it's a gun free zone.

Criminals who want to live do...

-Why the hell do you think crime is so much higher in "gun-free" housing projects or "gun-free" urban areas like N.Y. or D.C.?

-Breaking in a house where criminals KNOW they will not encounter armed resistance is much safer for the bad guys.

-Pretty useless point, gearbitch.... But most gearbitches are pretty useless-hence all the useless points they feel necessary to make.

-Don't forget to TiVo John Stewart tonight.... You definitely need to brush up on some fresh material from the brain trust.

thats the whole point of the argument AGAINST "gun free zones"....criminals will bring them anyway.

man, you really are that stupid. my god, how do you know how to tie your shoes? or do you wear the ones with velcro?

I tried hard not to click on this thread, for many days. Finally, I just had to. I had to see if this was a serious question or not.

Come to recurrent armed. Really, do it. And when you get your a$$ handed to you by the cops, you can plead not guilty by reason of insani--I mean by reason of being a southerner.

Come to recurrent armed. Really, do it. And when you get your a$$ handed to you by the cops, you can plead not guilty by reason of insani--I mean by reason of being a southerner.

And the cops can enjoy inviting a lawsuit to their department for 'handing someone their a$$' for no reason.

FSI isn't one of the 'off limits' places for concealed carry in GA (or TX).

I guess it depends where you go to recurrent.

I know at ASA you would not be in violation of any laws and that even if they were know, most of the instructors either wouldn't give a crap or would be interested in checking out your piece.

It's all a moot point though, 'concealed' means 'concealed'.

Do you get patted-down or wanded with metal detectors when you go to training? I don't/didn't.

Don't worry guys... People like "gearbitch" and "Abernathy" will just try and talk some "can't we all just get along-bro?" crap to the first thug-ass-gangasta they come across in the parking lot, and he will proceed to relieve them of any extra money they may be carrying-and probably give them a couple of real nice broken jaws in the process. -Some people cannot be warned, they simply must learn from experience.

-Bet those two would be getting a Glock from the local deal within two days of all this "can't we all just get along?" crap.

Um I understood that the poster wanted to bring his gun into FSI to training ("coming to recurrent armed"). That's different than keeping it locked up in your glove box. I guarantee you that FSI would not be "cool" with a bunch of gun-crazy pilots packing heat inside of their workplace.

I'm packing every time I go to recurrent. I don't need a CCW permit though for my guns though.

Thread closed!
Goodnight.

Latest resources

Back