Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Brasilia Pup

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Has anyone thought about how many destinations we are going to be serving when we finally merge? There will be so many Jepp plates that our flight cases are NOT going to be large enough to carry all of them. Any ideas on what we'll do? It'll take 3 hours to do a revision. LOL!

I hadn't thought about it, but since you brought it up...

If we don't get jepps in the planes there just might be an ERJ version and a CRJ version since the crews will not be qualified for both planes.

That didn't take very long to come up with. Now I can go worry about something that matters...

Brasilia Pup , are you serious ?? we have much bigger fish to fry brother. Things like Pay, work rules, reserve, QOL. Get with it! you dont see big picture buddy!

you'll get Airside service. Never do another revision, never carry a heavy flight bag again!!!!

I don't think there would be many jepp additions for those of us at XJT. A quick look at the route map shows that most places ASA goes we already go. A Handfull of new places in the southeast.
FYI our jepps require 3 of the large binders. I fat revision can take 3 hours if you are doing other things like I do.

http://www.flyasa.com/prod/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/AtlSE-XJet_RouteSyste2FCDDB1.jpg

I was just gonna say that... XJT goes most places ASA goes then all off mexico. I'd love to see Ipad's but I don't see it happening.

I will say the more ASA pilots I meet, the happier I am we're merging with them and not some other group. ASA pilots as far as I've seen are a top notch bunch of guys.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back