• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair's new travel benefits...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know-the more of this crap DAL pulls, the less favors I am apt to do. I used to go and pull bags from cargo personally and find places for them in the cabin to squeeze on every possible person. Not anymore...
Favors? I'm sure your boss at McDonalds is used to those! Knee pads wearing out?
BTW baggage boy, its not a favor when that's your job title, ramp rat!

-They just contracted every single out-station to mesaba and others. I guess that is "smart business"-DAL doesn't have to pay for ground damage, and the incessant delays and screw-ups don't affect their performance stats....
ASA doesn't need any excuses for piss poor performance. They have mastered it all on their own!

-Probably would be smart business not to bump all sorts of revenue pax as well, but that would entail me going the extra mile again-not likely.
Get back to the grill McFry. Break time's over! You're not leaving early tonight either to go throw bags for ASA! Now get those burgers flipped you ****************************** bag!:laugh:

DAL is taking care of their employees, just at the contractors expense..... Like it or not, as a contractor, if you pee off the pax and ruin the experience too much, you'll be replaced by the next two bit certificate that Wexford or JO can muster to buy planes for and staff with new, cheaper, less bitter employees.
I think the best post of this whole subject was the regional pilot who realized that the only time you control your destiny is when your not a contract carrier, but a brand name carrier, selling your own tickets and having your own scope clause to enforce instead of living under someone elses.
Were talking about boarding policy, so taking care of one person is disadvantaging another.
Luv

I am a frac pilot now. When we have to outsource (charter), management gets involved. this is because we believe in our product. My comment that they will never figure it out was directed at the fact that airlines seek to degrade their product at every turn through outsourcing. Then they try to degrade the outsourced product. Even if they go to the next regional, they are not fixing the problem long term.

Comair should sue. Even when Delta sold Worldspan Travel Services, the employees at the date of sale got to keep their passes. They fly the same as non wholly owned as they did when they were owned.

Lawsuits are being filed. Contract states furloughed pilots and FA's are to travel specifically S3B priority per the contract. Look it up and call your union reps they can provide you w/more information. It's about to get interesting...

Lawsuits are being filed. Contract states furloughed pilots and FA's are to travel specifically S3B priority per the contract. Look it up and call your union reps they can provide you w/more information. It's about to get interesting...

Interesting, pre-sale Worldspan employees got to keep their pass benefits and priority, and they owned NO Airplanes!

Latest resources

Back