• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair's big annoucement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
a Little thicker skin might prevent the urge to report idiot posting...

Thicker skin....I agree to an extent.
How about some balls for some of these whiners.
Much as I wouldn't use crj567's face to wipe a stray cat's ass, his posts are comical, and entertaining to read!:D

There can be no humor here, Gen-

This place is so P.C. that we may not refer directly to each other in derogatory terms anymore... God help us if we make fun of retards, midgets, shetland ponies, or cowpie-tossing championships. (I hold nothing but the utmost respect and adoration for all these groups.)

-Ours is a subtle art. Not for everyone, but hey-neither is ice-dancing.

P.S.- Thanks for your restraint in using my face for the wiping of stray cats asses. I'm really not into that kind of stuff anyhow.

Comair MAY buy Mesa, fly the Usair contract till 2012, then a fleet of 110 700s and 900s and then IPO and Delta will make big money.

They did it with Express One and later on Pinnacle, Why not?

Yeh our flight attendants are getting new silver wings so we must be merging with another DCI carrier whose f/as have silver wings. Why must the company waste money on this stupid crap? I thought our gold wings were nicer. Just sayin..

just the FAs? pilots don't have a need to swap out? btw, I saw a comair pilot walking through ATL the other day with coat and hat! its 1000000 degrees outside! but those shinny gold buttons almost made me think he was a delta pilot for just a second.

just the FAs? pilots don't have a need to swap out? btw, I saw a comair pilot walking through ATL the other day with coat and hat! its 1000000 degrees outside! but those shinny gold buttons almost made me think he was a delta pilot for just a second.

He might have just gotten back from being furloughed and is just proud to be back. I don't know about the pilots colors as far as hat and wings, etc. with another DCI carrier.

Latest resources

Back